2024 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - The Genesis Invitational

Yes let’s keep one of the best players from playing because he made a mistake. I guess he should have checked one of the million scoreboards on the course that is keeping track of his score already. RULES ARE RULES THOUGH. IDIOTS.
no
he should have written down the correct dam score for the hole
he coulda looked at a scoreboard if it was too much for him to do
you still don't get it

Reactions: volfanbill
no
he should have written down the correct dam score for the hole
he coulda looked at a scoreboard if it was too much for him to do
you still don't get it
Stop talking to me if you have any respect for the OP and what he is doing. Your stupidity hurts.

Yes let’s keep one of the best players from playing because he made a mistake. I guess he should have checked one of the million scoreboards on the course that is keeping track of his score already. RULES ARE RULES THOUGH. IDIOTS.
I agree. I don’t think he should be disqualified. Before cameras on every shot sure, but now it seems excessive.

I wanna fight! You're all a buncha Gen z boomers, whoever you like in politics sucks, and you're jealous of me cause I get to make out with my cousins!

*Only female though 👀

Please check your score.

Standings after Round 3:
  • 95 Vol Alum -38
  • Go aeiou -36
  • VolInNorthCack -35
  • NorCalVol67 -33
  • Danl -33
  • Yankee -33
  • GBO18 -32
  • 82_VOL_83 -32
  • WestTNFox -31
  • NEVolFan -31
  • jhen -31
  • Thunder Good-Oil -31
  • peaygolf -29
  • malinoisvol -29
  • GreveHaller -29
  • GordonC -29
  • joevol -27
  • volfanbill -27
  • GVF -25
  • Tri-CitiesVol -24

For those freaking out about the technology and spectators being there, etc, etc. there have been instances where scores were reported wrong and wasn’t fixed until the players came into the scoring area. There are instances of drops, unplayables, etc that were missed. Officials in the scoring tent will go over hole by hole scores when asked. Additionally, most players are adamant that they don’t want the pro game differing from the amateur levels. It seems so trivial, but it’s a safeguard. You can make the argument for a less severe penalty, but again, I find it funny that mistakes get made so frequently.

Allegedly Spieth was “sick” on the final hole and made a quick exit to the restroom.

LIV defections seem to contradict the sentiment that pros don’t want a different game from amateurs. Every other sport uses video & technology to get it right, except golf. Not a die on the hill topic for me, but it does feel a bit backwards that a PGA star is lost to a preventable error. PGA needs its stars playing more than ever.

Allegedly Spieth was “sick” on the final hole and made a quick exit to the restroom.

LIV defections seem to contradict the sentiment that pros don’t want a different game from amateurs. Every other sport uses video & technology to get it right, except golf. Not a die on the hill topic for me, but it does feel a bit backwards that a PGA star is lost to a preventable error. PGA needs its stars playing more than ever.

Have an “official scorer” walk with every group and have whatever they put down as the score of record. Players can keep their own scorecard if they choose as a double check.

Please check your score.

The Genesis Invitational Final Standings:
  • 95 Vol Alum -47
  • Go aeiou -45
  • Yankee -43
  • 82_VOL_83 -43
  • VolInNorthCack -42
  • NorCalVol67 -42
  • Danl -42
  • NEVolFan -41
  • jhen -40
  • Thunder Good-Oil -40