2024 EURO & COPA AMERICA

France now into the semis without scoring from open play. Kinda rooting for them to win the whole thing without scoring. Would be crazy.

Reactions: MAD
I wonder if England is going to start Cole Palmer over Saka on the RW today. Knowing Southgate id probably say no. Saka has been pretty ineffective this tournament though and Palmer in his limited chances has shown the ability to slide in more centrally and create opportunities for others. It’s brought something needed to the squad, IMO. I think that will be needed against the Swiss. I know it’s not his normal spot but Saka at LWB/LB didn’t look too terrible last match either. It’s hard to keep him off the field, maybe that’s how they get them both on.

Reactions: The Dog
I wonder if England is going to start Cole Palmer over Saka on the RW today. Knowing Southgate id probably say no. Saka has been pretty ineffective this tournament though and Palmer in his limited chances has shown the ability to slide in more centrally and create opportunities for others. It’s brought something needed to the squad, IMO. I think that will be needed against the Swiss. I know it’s not his normal spot but Saka at LWB/LB didn’t look too terrible last match either. It’s hard to keep him off the field, maybe that’s how they get them both on.
Saka is cooking his defender, today

Saka is cooking his defender, today
It’s not that he can’t do that but the Swiss are also content with letting England attack wide and then cut them off from getting into the box. England is gonna have to start creating more than out wide and that’s where Palmer could really help, IMO.

Aaaaand, as I’m typing England give up a goal. Swiss on top.

Wow, I shouldn't be surprised by that Swiss goal, they have kinda dominated the 2nd half. Normally, I would have been rooting for the Swiss, but I bet on Foden to score a goal. Oh well, it's not over, yet

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It’s not that he can’t do that but the Swiss are also content with letting England attack wide and then cut them off from getting into the box. England is gonna have to start creating more than out wide and that’s where Palmer could really help, IMO.

Aaaaand, as I’m typing England give up a goal. Swiss on top.
IDIOT 😅

About time Saka came back inside though. Swiss have been giving him the outside and he finally went against it and put in a class shot on goal.

Hope Southgate sacks up and doesn’t make a couple defensive subs. This is a solid attacking side that can get another goal before ET imo.

Wesley Sneijder, Robben and van Persie made me in fall in love with the Netherlands about 10 years ago. So, GBO !

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Netherlands has all this talent and Turkey is dominating. I love it, if the Orange lose, I'm a Turkey fan for the rest of the EUROs

VN Store

Back