2024 EURO & COPA AMERICA

What a shitshow if you're going to the game in Atlanta tonight. Same night as the debate and the traffic disruptions will be insane.
One of the rare times the USSF probably isn’t at fault here. Pretty sure this game has been on the schedule at this time and this place for months/years. Didn’t the debate come about only within the last few weeks?

One of the rare times the USSF probably isn’t at fault here. Pretty sure this game has been on the schedule at this time and this place for months/years. Didn’t the debate come about only within the last few weeks?
Few weeks, maybe a little over a month, but yes.

Yesterday, as I watched the NBA draft at a bar, I got to simultaneously enjoy the disappointment of Mexico fans all around me as they lost that pillow fight with Venezuela. Pretty good time.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum and MAD
I hadn't watched Team USA a ton recently. Is this Balagon guy just now bursting onto the scene, or did we expect him to be a star in this tournament?

I’m not actively rooting against us. But I wouldn’t lose sleep if we lost and it helped lead to the dismissal of Berhalter.

Reactions: YankeeVol and MAD

VN Store

Back