2024 NBA Offseason

So the deal isn't done yet because Pelinka is trying to get Lebron to take $1m less so they can stay under the 2nd apron. I'm dying to know if he takes less. This could be so funny.

Wildass theory...Lebron is working them to trade for Garland (a Klutch client who just became very unhappy) and they can come out of the trade under the 2nd apron and he can still get his $1m.

It will be interesting to see if Capela and Hunter are on the Hawks roster when the season begins.

Fun NBA trades I want to see

Grizzlies: Cam Johnson
Nets: Luke Kennard, Zairie Williams, 2027 unprotected 1st, 2029 unprotected 1st

Magic: Darius Garland
Pelicans: Jarrett Allen, Jonathan Isaac, Magic 2026 unprotected 1st, Magic 2028 unprotected 1st
Cavs: Brandon Ingram, Cole Anthony

Nuggets: Bruce Brown, Gradey Dick, Ayo Donsumnu
Bulls: Kelly Olynyk, 2028 1st from Toronto, 2031 1st from Denver
Toronto: Michael Porter Jr.

Spurs: Anfernee Simons
Blazers: Zach Collins, Devonte Graham, 2025 ATL 1st, 2026 SAS 1st, 2027 ATL 1st

Clippers: Kyle Kuzma
Wizards: PJ Tucker, Terrance Mann, right to swap 2030 1st, right to swap 2031 1st

Reactions: NashVol11

Pelicans: Jarrett Allen, Jonathan Isaac, Magic 2026 unprotected 1st, Magic 2028 unprotected 1st

Wizards: PJ Tucker, Terrance Mann, right to swap 2030 1st, right to swap 2031 1st

Markannen + Clarkson for Kuminga + Wiggins + 2026 1st and 2028 1st

I like Cam Johnson for the Grizzlies, but he might be the MPjr trade partner candidate.

I'd rather have Terrance Mann than Kyle Kuzma on any team, IDC who the rest of my roster is. Kyle Kuzma is basically Kelly Oubre without the edge, and he costs 3x as much.

There's a reason he is called Money Mayweather. But, the Sixers have had a hell of an offseason, maybe Martin thinks they can win, NOW. Btw, guess what ? 76'ers are now, my 2nd team, so don't give me hell about the Clippers, make it the Sixers. Of course, all the smoke you all want to give me about the Pistons, I'm used to it, I can take it. Sad franchise for 15 years

Reactions: knoxvol52
There's a reason he is called Money Mayweather. But, the Sixers have had a hell of an offseason, maybe Martin thinks they can win, NOW. Btw, guess what ? 76'ers are now, my 2nd team, so don't give me hell about the Clippers, make it the Sixers. Of course, all the smoke you all want to give me about the Pistons, I'm used to it, I can take it. Sad franchise for 15 years
1983 enough said.

Vescovi looks as he is really comfortable in the NBA so far. Already showing his on ball guarding ability and help defense. Plus drives to hoop and dishes off for a Assist from 10ft.

Trade proposal on the internet:

Hawks trade DeAndre Hunter to Detroit for Jaden Ivey and a 2028 draft pick.

Kings acqire DeMar DeRozan from Bulls in a sign and trade. Kings ship Harrison Barnes, Chris Duarte and a couple of future draft picks to Bulls. DeRozan's contract is 3/$70 million.

No idea what the Kings are doing. Trading their best 3p shooter and defender for more scoring is nuts.

It was only in jest because you said the weed thing. It's one of the most common homonym mistakes and I make it sometimes, too.
I pride myself in re-reading my posts and checking for stuff like that, before hitting "post reply". I got caught slipping.

VN Store

Back