2024 NBA Offseason

Risacher will be the new face of the Atlanta franchise.

I am surprised that Edey went number 9 to Memphis.

DK all day on this. Are you kidding me? This year he could win it by doing 15, 3, and 3 with the Lakers spotlight.

View attachment 654620

The Wizards are obviously in a mood to get young and dump Jordan Poole's contract (good luck with that), so Sarr makes sense as #1.

But Knecht is at least on par with Risacher here because he brings exactly what the Lakers were missing this year.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I think he stays out west. Either way, I'm probably going to have another 2nd favorite team and will have to get a new jersey
Just thinking, wouldn't it be sweet if PG13 went back to Indiana? I know with salary cap probably out of the realm but PG13, Haliburton and Siakim . Pretty nice trio.

Reactions: The Dog
Just thinking, wouldn't it be sweet if PG13 went back to Indiana? I know with salary cap probably out of the realm but PG13, Haliburton and Siakim . Pretty nice trio.
PG, supposedly is going to visit and/or talk to Orlando, Philly and the Clippers

Reactions: knoxvol52
That's 43 or 44 years of age. BTW LeBron has enough money for 3 lifetimes he should give Lakers a hometown discount so they can get a 3rd star. I would but that's me.

He might take less years to stay flexible to play with Bryce.

He already said he is open to taking less for a strange group of players (Klay, Jonas, and Harden).

10/4 on league average shooting, what a life man. That 2016 rights deal changed everything

I really believe LBJ will take les to help team acquire via trade or FA.

Would like to see
AR15 at PG
Klay at SG
DK at the 3
LBJ at the 4
AD at the 5

CP13
Max Christie
Tauren Prince
Bronny

Reactions: Volfan1000
I really believe LBJ will take les to help team acquire via trade or FA.

Would like to see
AR15 at PG
Klay at SG
DK at the 3
LBJ at the 4
AD at the 5

CP13
Max Christie
Tauren Prince
Bronny

I'm not sure I would want Klay for free on either of my teams

VN Store