2024 NBA Offseason

Sarr not meeting or working out for Atlanta and a Yahoo report says that Clingman the Connecticut center might be drafted by Atlanta with Sarr going 2nd to Washington.

PG to GSW heating up. I don't want him in OKC so I kinda hope that happens. I imagine it might be something like CP3 + Wiggins + pick compensation.

PG is an idiot. On his pod, he said "player's talk..." basically saying Morey and 76ers are a no-go...first of all, you're ruining your leverage with LAC, and everybody knows about the Harden/Morey thing. Volnation knows about it, bro.

The Knicks just went ALL in. Wow.

And if Brooklyn is smart, they can rebuild amazingly. If they're smart.

@zjcvols NYK are probably looking for a trading partner to absorb Randle's contract so they can re-sign OG and Hartenstein. Would you trade a 1st for him?

Maybe Knicks could get Ed Pinkney to play Center? Little long in tooth but could play 5 or 6 minutes a game.

OG really screwed things up with the Knicks timeline by opting out. They had

Brunson
DD
Hart
Bridges
OG
Randle
Robinson
McBride

^$23m over the cap with these two coming off the books
Achiuwa
Hartenstein

Hartenstein was a freebie, but now they gotta use OG as their freebie and move somebody (Randle) else to keep Hartenstein. If they can only have one, I would prioritize Hartenstein, TBH. I don't think they would miss Randle at all if they have Bridges and OG, so make it happen.

I’d give up #5 for Randle. He’s really good!

I think he's good for a team like you that would just be happy playing competent basketball with a young-ish roster, so I say do it. However, I'm not in the Randle business. If I'm a team wanting to do anything meaningful, it's really hard to eat that $30m. I view it as a negative contract if I'm a contender, TBH.

I think he unfairly gets killed for disappearing in the playoffs because I believe he's been hurt, but the fact is he hasn't ever been right when it matters. His career playoff TS% is .462 (regular season is .557, about league average). And then we all know he got torched on D. He also has more turnovers than assists in the playoffs. That's just 15 career appearances. He missed 13 playoff games/chances this year to improve on those career numbers.

Brooklyn got Cam Johnson, multiple pick swaps, and 9 first rounders for Durant...

Suns are fkn idiots. Sold so low on Bridges. The 6 weeks before we traded him, he was a 2nd option instead of a 4th option (because of injuries). He averaged over 20 and 4 efficiently during that stretch. With his contract, elite D, and great shooting, that makes him an excellent #2, and we traded him as if he was a solid #3.

He was my favorite Sun since I've lived here. Sucks.

VN Store

Back