2024 Presidential Race

If this is really true they are the worst press corp ever. A self-own of epic proportions.
It’s an easy out.

Were some of the press corp on the fringes duped? Sure, I’d say that’s possible.

Not all of them. Not to this level.

They knew. They just didn’t want to report it.
They didn’t want to confirm “right-wing” media.

From Donna Brazile to today, you have to think this is pretty common between the corrupt media and the radical democrat party. The only difference is he is a liability now and they are embarrassed.

From Donna Brazile to today, you have to think this is pretty common between the corrupt media and the radical democrat party. The only difference is he is a liability now and they are embarrassed.

I'm willing to wager any amount of money that I don't have that Biden isn't the only one that has a "script" of pre-written questions. If you are in the right club, I bet Nikki, Hillary, Obama, Jeb Bush, Kamala have scripted questions.

Trump and RFK wouldn't be offered that courtesy.

“Whoops, our bad - we won’t do it again. Promise.”

A Biden administration official told CBS News that the White House was not involved in any preparation for the two radio interviews and said that providing questions to interviewers is not standard practice for the White House, and the campaign is not planning to do it again going forward.

A source within the campaign reiterated that, telling CBS News that, moving forward, it "will refrain from offering suggested questions."

Reactions: MemphisVol77
“Whoops, our bad - we won’t do it again. Promise.”

A Biden administration official told CBS News that the White House was not involved in any preparation for the two radio interviews and said that providing questions to interviewers is not standard practice for the White House, and the campaign is not planning to do it again going forward.

A source within the campaign reiterated that, telling CBS News that, moving forward, it "will refrain from offering suggested questions."
Yeah the freaking media can f$&@ off they let Puddinhead’s admin get away with this 💩 for four years now.

They can't be embarrassed they have no shame.
They can't be embarrassed they have no shame.
With the left the ends justifies the means. They are the biggest hypocrites and liars the world has ever seen. The only exception would be the Sadducees and Pharisees. I suspect they will murder Trump before they see him elected again. What will be interesting is if they will do it openly or make it look like he had an illness.

With the left the ends justifies the means. They are the biggest hypocrites and liars the world has ever seen. The only exception would be the Sadducees and Pharisees. I suspect they will murder Trump before they see him elected again. What will be interesting is if they will do it openly or make it look like he had an illness.
They will bog his administration down and spend every waking moment sowing fear and anguish to fund raise. Trump is a goldmine for democrats.

They want the house and the senate more than POTUS.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
"Whatever it takes"

I don't believe they were stupid. They were blinded by TDS.
No sympathy from me. Anyone with a modicum of common sense knew the party was headed for a cliff with its support of JB. The bitch with senile dementia is that it doesn't "get better." Father Time wins every time.

VN Store

Back