2024 Presidential Race

A sitting congressman duped by a Chinese spy. Don't they have classes for these dumbasses to watch out for this crap?
Believe in school, they call it ethics class.
My fav Biden comment “We speak the truth”.They even lie about lying.
So easy to spot the lie, the media didn’t need a fact check.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
The press is attempting to dupe us that they were duped.

It’s not working.

Yup. And they're trying to get the other side to put press to take out the person they no longer want on the ticket. Detroit is going to be rocking at 2am when they stop counting votes.

Jill should put Joe back down in the basement.

The powers that be will have to reverse the reversal in the not too distant future if Jill doesn't get onboard.

I suspect that if Biden stays in the race, he will perform a lot stronger in the election that the gangster realizes....Whoever the Democrat nominee is,
I suspect strongly that the Democratic turnout in the election will be HUGE.

No, he's of course none of those things. The people who advise him and who are behind Project 25 are all crazy radicals.
I am shocked; SHOCKED I tell you, that an administration plans to appoint people to government agencies who are likely to support the President’s policies!!!!!!!
How DARE the Republicans do such a DASTARDLY thing (which every other administration has done throughout the history of the Republic) 🙄

I suspect that if Biden stays in the race, he will perform a lot stronger in the election that the gangster realizes....Whoever the Democrat nominee is,

Oh no...civil, voting, and women's rights all wiped away????

The script is unchanged over the last 50 years.

Joe drawing a big crowd here at his favorite beach where nobody really cares.
Working really hard for the people of America solving the problems he's created.

Joe Biden is so unlikeable that he can’t even draw a crowd of seagulls at the beach with a whole loaf of bread 😂

I see Turdvol in that picture sitting w/the Biden/Harris sign w/a that brainwashed look.

VN Store

Back