2024 Presidential Race

You're delusional. The Clinton server was nothing.

The Clinton Foundation is a foundation---not Clinton. You did understand the difference?

Anybody who tries to pretend that Clinton or Biden are in any way like Trump are delusional and dishonest in the extreme--and that's putting it politely. MAGA imagination does not count as fact.

I don't know what you mean by nothing, it had classified material and she illegally ran it from home. She than destroyed evidence.

The Clinton Foundation was used for the laundering, not sure what you are getting at. The e-mails were release where her own personnel were claiming this as well. Millions came from Russia and Saudi.

Both Clinton and Biden were involved in the murdering of Americans.

Troll be trolling. Do you actually get paid by the post, I hate to break it to ya.... at this point.... the only one that likes Joe is you, Jill and Hunter.
😅

the worse it gets for Biden, the crazier Turbo gets

I saw some Bloomberg polling today that make it sound quite good for Biden in swing states....

I also feel quite confident that much of the polling support that the gangster supposedly has now will evaporate when it comes time to vote.
We'll see. And if Biden steps aside for Harris, the African American turnout will be strong--and that is bad news for Trump. Whether Biden, Harris or someone else, the Democratic turnout in this election will be massive.

I saw some Bloomberg polling today that make it sound quite good for Biden in swing states....

I also feel quite confident that much of the polling support that the gangster supposedly has now will evaporate when it comes time to vote.
We'll see. And if Biden steps aside for Harris, the African American turnout will be strong--and that is bad news for Trump. Whether Biden, Harris or someone else, the Democratic turnout in this election will be massive.

That's not what the Democrats are saying, you seem to have problem with them.

I don't know what you mean by nothing, it had classified material and she illegally ran it from home. She than destroyed evidence.

The Clinton Foundation was used for the laundering, not sure what you are getting at. The e-mails were release where her own personnel were claiming this as well. Millions came from Russia and Saudi.

Both Clinton and Biden were involved in the murdering of Americans.

Troll be trolling. Do you actually get paid by the post, I hate to break it to ya.... at this point.... the only one that likes Joe is you, Jill and Hunter.
😅

What is the "murdering of Americans" you refer to? The killing of a couple of known terrorists?

What is the "murdering of Americans" you refer to? The killing of a couple of known terrorists?

Well, according to you... they would need due process for that. They were murdered, maybe a foreigner like you wouldn't understand that. Where are you posting from? VPN?

Who's the "them" you're referring to, who have said turnout will not be good? I'm pretty sure you're making this up.

I'm pretty sure you're a troll. If you're not getting paid, its even more funny. The narrative changed a long time ago.

Well, according to you... they would need due process for that. They were murdered, maybe a foreigner like you wouldn't understand that. Where are you posting from? VPN?

Suddenly you're concerned about a couple of dead terrorists? Nobody else is.

You're right, I'm a foreigner--but for which country? And which government? :cool: 🤔

Doesn't say very much for that profession. Even the casual observers knew something was wrong with Puddinhead. I thought journalists were supposed to be inquisitive and unbiased. Oh... yeah... nevermind.
"As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity."

Hunter S. Thompson
1720365214577.png

You're right, I'm a foreigner--but for which country? And which government? :cool: 🤔

I'm asking where you posting from? As far as troll, that part is obvious. If you're not getting paid, well, most likely you have mental issues. I'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt.

I am absolutely concerned about Americans getting killed without due process, you're the one not concerned.

Troll be trolling, you're not making any sense. As far as Joe, well, the narrative to the paid trolls has changed.... the person writing the check I guess hasn't called.

VN Store

Back