2024 Presidential Race

It's so funny watching some of you guys rationalize this as a typical marriage gone bad over longevity issues . Under the circumstances, Melania has shown a classy resolve. To label it as "typical" is stupid and ignorant
stupid would be pretending that biden and lady macbeth committing adultery never happened.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Damn: The GOP loves to bring out the intellectual heavyweights. How to compete with speakers like this? It wouldn't surprise me if they bring out a couple of rappers as well to talk domestic and foreign policy. Ha, ha, ha.
Tell me you’ve never done a motorboat without telling me you’ve never done a motorboat.

Reactions: norrislakevol
stupid would be pretending that biden and lady macbeth committing adultery never happened.
It wasn't about Biden. That's another similar issue, but exclusive of this particular subject matter. 😆 . A perfect example of why we're so divided as a country. That sort of discourse is inherently developed from social media. Weak minds are victims of it. Unfortunately, we have the progressive left and Trump Republicans capitalizing on it. The middle 50 are facked now.

No mistake. The middle 50, or you can say, the best of this country have been expelled since the advent of social media. Too many people believe the extremes are a norm. This wing nut forum is proof. The Dumbing Down of America led by a moderator.....you couldn't make it up 😅🤤😆

Reactions: MemphisVol77
It wasn't about Biden. That's another similar issue, but exclusive of this particular subject matter. 😆 . A perfect example of why we're so divided as a country. That sort of discourse is inherently developed from social media. Weak minds are victims of it. Unfortunately, we have the progressive left and Trump Republicans capitalizing on it. The middle 50 are facked now.

No mistake. The middle 50, or you can say, the best of this country have been expelled since the advent of social media. Too many people believe the extremes are a norm. This wing nut forum is proof. The Dumbing Down of America led by a moderator.....you couldn't make it up 😅🤤😆

The Republicans have chosen to nominate a twice-impeached convicted felon and adjudicated rapist who incited a hillbilly attack on the U.S. Capitol that resulted in the deaths of police officers and who wants to be the gay lover of America's chief adversary. And, oh, he owes more than HALF a BILLION in civil fines--and he's a man with a long record of stiffing people for the chump change he owes them. That makes him a massive national-security risk--but he was that even before the civil fines imposed on him. It doesn't get anymore extremist or stupid than this....

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
The Republicans have chosen to nominate a twice-impeached convicted felon and adjudicated rapist who incited a hillbilly attack on the U.S. Capitol that resulted in the deaths of police officers and who wants to be the gay lover of America's chief adversary. And, oh, he owes more than HALF a BILLION in civil fines--and he's a man with a long record of stiffing people for the chump change he owes them. That makes him a massive national-security risk--but he was that even before the civil fines imposed on him. It doesn't get anymore extremist or stupid than this....
I "liked" your post because some of what you said is absolutely true. That being said, your continued, tribal rhetoric is horse ****. You're that extremely left, progressive BS kind of guy that has no concept of knowing when you should STFU! dammit relax, man.......feel like Jim Kirk telling Bones McCoy to STFU

Strange they aren't demanding them now too
You know, it’s weird that no one is asking for them right now. I thought the republicans said they were going to arrest Garland for not handing them over. They were supposed to do that last week, and now it’s silent.

You know, it’s weird that no one is asking for them right now. I thought the republicans said they were going to arrest Garland for not handing them over. They were supposed to do that last week, and now it’s silent.
Even CNN sued for them, before the debate.

Political Polls
@Politics_Polls

WISCONSIN
Trump 49% (+6)
Biden 43%
PENNSYLVANIA
Trump 48% (+5)
Biden 43%
MICHIGAN
Trump 45% (+3)
Biden 42%
NEVADA
Trump 47% (+7)
Biden 40%
ARIZONA
Trump 49% (+7)
Biden 42%
OHIO
Trump 51% (+10)
Biden 41%

TEXAS
Trump 49% (+10)
Biden 39%

MONTANA
Trump 56% (+20)
Biden 36%

Remington Research Group/@AFPMonline(R), LV, 6/29-7/1

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez , D-N.Y., on Monday weighed in on whether Presidential Biden should stay in the race following his disastrous debate performance against former President Trump late last month.

“Joe Biden is our nominee,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “He is not leaving this race. He is in this race and I support him.”

The ultimate shakeout from the hush money trial is probably inconsequential at this point.

But part of me wants to see it overturned just to get the new phraseology that’s bound to follow.

Convicted Felon will have to give way to something new and imaginative like “jury found” Felon.

Trump will be a “jury found” felon, and an “adjudicated” rapist.

Side note: What accomplishments does Gavin have? He's a failed governor. Might as well run giggle box. But @lawgator1 is a huge fan. Oh nope he's a big fan of that idiot Whitmer who outlawed riding boats, going to vacation homes, or buying paint from certain stores bc of Covid
Has successfully run some nice vineyards?

That’s gotta resonate with the American people.

His state is in the gutter. But he makes a good juice…

VN Store

Back