2024 Presidential Race

Yup, I'm the only one wondering WTF is going on with this. Face it, its completely out of the ordinary for the wife of a presidential candidate to disappear like this. If the roles were reversed, it would be on Fox every 30 seconds.
1720469771107.png

So what if she does? You think Jill likes Joe?

As a married man, loathe from a wife is the most common emotion.

“Breaking News!!!!!

Long time married couple could be having some issues that result in them not spending all that much time together.

This is historic. Unprecedented. I mean, never has this happened.

Stay tuned as LG will join the panel and tell us exactly what Melania is thinking. Be right back!”

Trump broke LGs brain.

I kill spiders with jars she couldn't open.

Win-win!
Keep a nice big one in a jar for future use if she's getting a little uppity. Dump it somewhere she's sure to notice and wait to be called in as a savior.*

*Warning, if she ever discovers your spider stash the divorce rate/death rate odds are about even.

I get your point but there is a marked difference in the circumstances.

Melania has essentially been MIA for the past year, appearing just once or twice. She's obviously fed up with him, not much of a leap there at all. No other explanation has even been attempted, really. And its not like this is new. Her disdain for Trump goes back to the inauguration.
"Obviously". 😂

Reactions: KptVFL
Yep.

And every bit of evidence that as Governor he completely failed the state of California will not matter.

We don’t deserve the constitutional republic we were given. That much I know.
I doubt our founding fathers foresaw 333 million people and counting 😂.. our population is just so huge it makes some things sort of unwieldy and wonky (my technical terms).. but it definitely supports keeping the electoral college.. there are just too many chuckleheads to take a vote strictly via population alone

Who is she? I though he was married to one of the Kartrashians

This is his GF from about 15 years ago. She is fine. This is an old pic. She's gotten a breast reduction and is possibly married now. She used to be known as eccentric but I haven't followed her career as closely over the last few years. She is well known in the entertainment, modeling and social media circles.

This is his GF from about 15 years ago. She is fine. This is an old pic. She's gotten a breast reduction and is possibly married now. She used to be known as eccentric but I haven't followed her career as closely over the last few years. She is well known in the entertainment, modeling and social media circles.
Thanks.

VN Store

Back