2024 Presidential Race

Damn: The GOP loves to bring out the intellectual heavyweights. How to compete with speakers like this? It wouldn't surprise me if they bring out a couple of rappers as well to talk domestic and foreign policy. Ha, ha, ha.
b8f5b004-349b-41e4-a9a8-8e5dc7656558_text.gif

They're fun, you should try them out some time.

Wow, this should remind All Americans of how insanely stupid Trump is---and how insanely corrupted by Putin.
Yes, Private Bone Spurs: Let's engage in a cyber-security arrangement
with the biggest and most malicious cyber-hacking nation on the planet--a country that hacked the '16 election for Trump and that has been using cyber-hacking for decades to try and sow political discord in all democratic nations. Let's DO share national-security cyber-security technology with our chief adversary. Brilliant idea!

One cannot overstate what a traitorous fool trump is. It's impossible to say how of this is Trump being insanely stupid and naive and how much is the gangster just traitorous selling out American national security for his personal benefit--but it's definitely a heavy mix of both.

Wow, this should remind All Americans of how insanely stupid Trump is---and how insanely corrupted by Putin.
with the biggest and most malicious cyber-hacking nation on the planet--a country that hacked the '16 election for Trump and that has been using cyber-hacking for decades to try and sow political discord in all democratic nations. Let's DO share national-security cyber-security technology with our chief adversary. Brilliant idea!

One cannot overstate what a traitorous fool trump is. It's impossible to say how of this is Trump being insanely stupid and naive and how much is the gangster just traitorous selling out American national security for his personal benefit--but it's definitely a heavy mix of both.

Lord have mercy

Reactions: Orangeburst

I'm voting for both of them in November.

I'm backing a winning horse pal.
Are we talking about the guy that already lost to Grandpa Joe? Despite already being a loser, I guess he stands a better chance this go around but it took Biden losing his marbles to stand a chance. They both seem pretty pathetic to me.

You know what's rich? The sodbusters have to now pretend that they're perfectly cool with a few nitwit blacks speaking on behalf of
Trump as part of the gangster's effort to con blacks like he cons The Earls. The Earls breaking bread with a few gangsta rappers: It's rich!

You know what's rich? The sodbusters have to now pretend that they're perfectly cool with a few nitwit blacks speaking on behalf of
Trump as part of the gangster's effort to con blacks like he cons The Earls. The Earls breaking bread with a few gangsta rappers: It's rich!

Hey Lil Bennie Buttwipe, the streets are talking.

Are we talking about the guy that already lost to Grandpa Joe? Despite already being a loser, I guess he stands a better chance this go around but it took Biden losing his marbles to stand a chance. They both seem pretty pathetic to me.
A kill's a kill as the fighter jet guys say. If I shot them down or they run into the ground themselves, it still counts.

Agree, you ain't black if you don't vote for Biden.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
“Breaking News!!!!!

Long time married couple could be having some issues that result in them not spending all that much time together.

This is historic. Unprecedented. I mean, never has this happened.

Stay tuned as LG will join the panel and tell us exactly what Melania is thinking. Be right back!”

Trump broke LGs brain.
Trying to spin it as something similar to marriage difficulties related to longevity and conflicts of interests is intellectually dishonest. Donny's and Melania's differences are probably a little different. Give her credit for sticking with his ass. She's probably doing it till Baron is older.

I get your point but there is a marked difference in the circumstances.

Melania has essentially been MIA for the past year, appearing just once or twice. She's obviously fed up with him, not much of a leap there at all. No other explanation has even been attempted, really. And its not like this is new. Her disdain for Trump goes back to the inauguration.

WTH knows! Is speculation and could be right or wrong.

Are still making stuff up and mind reading. Same thing you accuse Magas of!

Married couples fight....get divorced. Is life.

You're reading tea leaves while fussing about people you don't agree with doing the same.

There's a word for that...... hypocrite

Think about it!

popcorn-eating.gif

WTH knows! Is speculation and could be right or wrong.

Are still making stuff up and mind reading. Same thing you accuse Magas of!

Married couples fight....get divorced. Is life.

You're reading tea leaves while fussing about people you don't agree with doing the same.

There's a word for that...... hypocrite

Think about it!

View attachment 657298
It's so funny watching some of you guys rationalize this as a typical marriage gone bad over longevity issues . Under the circumstances, Melania has shown a classy resolve. To label it as "typical" is stupid and ignorant

Trying to spin it as something similar to marriage difficulties related to longevity and conflicts of interests is intellectually dishonest. Donny's and Melania's differences are probably a little different. Give her credit for sticking with his ass. She's probably doing it till Baron is older.

Speculation and noone cares!

Well... you and @lawgator1 do obviously

It's so funny watching some of you guys rationalize this as a typical marriage gone bad over longevity issues . Under the circumstances, Melania has shown a classy resolve. To label it as "typical" is stupid and ignorant

Lol! You folks are special!

Bet your portfolio is rocking with your mad mind reading skills!

And you guys?

Check my stats! I do not want Trump as the nominee.

😴😴😴😴

And I'm the stupid one?

Interesting!

VN Store

Back