2024 Presidential Race

What's the point? I have uneducated MAGA in my family too. Total nutjobs. It's something all white folks have to deal with.

Notice that they can't even get the plural form of their family name correct. MAGA gonna MAGA.
What do you say to educated MAGA members? Or is there ANYONE out there who rises to YOUR esteemed level of education oh great and mighty one?
D1E4976D-A2F5-460B-8912-CCA8DBBD4DE0.jpeg

Looks like we have another school shooting .... In Atlanta this time.

The cynic in me :

"I guess we know where both candidates will be tomorrow."

Whatever helps you get through the day. Kamala is spending time campaigning in deep blue New Hampshire. That tells you ever you need to know.
It really doesn't, New Hampshire is not "deep blue."

She has prioritized North Carolina .... but if a campaign stop in a state she is leading in helps you get through the day, and makes you feel better about what the Real Cleat Polling data says?

Cool.

Whatever helps you get through the day. Kamala is spending time campaigning in deep blue New Hampshire. That tells you ever you need to know.
I sincerely hope no one actually needs positive feedback for their chosen candidate to get through a day. Your response is a staple of great, smart ass comebacks anyway🤣

Form every poll I can find, Harris is showing a lead in all 3 of those states. Granted, they are closer than they really should be.
I live in Virginia. What I like about this state is that there are consequences to bad candidates. You don't just win this state by having an R or a D next to your name. D's typically have won recently, but as Glenn Youngkin recently showed, you can win in this state as an R if you run a smart campaign and you're not a moron. Having said that, in my opinion both of these candidates are awful, so I'm not sure the pollsters really know what's going to happen here. My guess is that it ends up looking like 2016 where Hillary won by about 5 points.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
What do you say to educated MAGA members? Or is there ANYONE out there who rises to YOUR esteemed level of education oh great and mighty one?
View attachment 673379
In my family:

The ones who worked hard, went to college and made $$$ = Dems

The ones who blew off school and failed at life, and now blame gays, immigrants, commies, libtards, etc = MAGA.

In my family:

The ones who worked hard, went to college and made $$$ = Dems

The ones who blew off school and failed at life, and now blame gays, immigrants, commies, libtards, etc = MAGA.
Exact opposite of my family FWIW.
By the way; neither my father or mother completed high school during the depression. My dad to work in the coal mines and my mom to raise a family. But I guess they are both “uneducated losers” in your worldview.
Never mind that they eventually got their GEDs, raised several kids, many of who did go to college, and were the hardest working and most decent people I ever knew.
(And NEVER voted for a dimocrat their entire lives)

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back