2024 Presidential Race

I guess the polls are trending in the Dems favor……that is why they are in Hew Hampshire , Virginia and Michigan today .

The opposite is true…..numbers are now moving in favor of Trump.

I assume they are hitting every battleground state. The top priority for the Harris campaign right now appears to be North Carolina .... and give me a break, even Rasmussen has been trending in favor of Harris.

I assume they are hitting every battleground state. The top priority for the Harris campaign right now appears to be North Carolina .... and give me a break, even Rasmussen has been trending in favor of Harris.
New Hampshire? Virginia? Michigan….maybe BATTLE GROUND STATES???? HAHAHA

Wll maybe they are now.

I watch RCP (composite) and Trafagler So I don’t depend on an individual poll.

Last edited:
Do you think Biden was healthy enough to serve four more years?

When you answer no - it kind of ruins your whole argument.
him not being fit to serve wasn't the question. you said they had no power. I gave you an example of how they do. that you are defending them because of how bad Biden is just further proves my point. Biden has been that bad for 4 years, and the Dem powers that be got him elected and hid/lied about Biden's status for 4 years, and got half the country to buy it.

hardly powerless.

New Hampshire? Virginia? Michigan….maybe BATTLE GROUND STATES???? HAHAHA

Wwll maybe they are now.
Your posts don't make much sense, if you followed the 2016 and 2020 elections ....

The swing states are :

Pennsylvania
Michigan
Wisconsin
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
North Carolina
Virginia
New Hampshire

Since 2016 :

Ohio and Florida have moved red.
Minnesota, Colorado and New Mexico have moved blue.

.... and click on the Real Clear Polling link, and tell me how the polls are trending.

Rasmussen had Trump up 6 today

Well .... Rasmussen will do their thing. They are obviously an outlier, when you examine every other poll.

In the span of one day, they went from Harris +1 to Trump +6 ????

LOL. Sounds legit.

Last edited:
Your posts don't make much sense, if you followed the 2016 and 2020 elections ....

The swing states are :

Pennsylvania
Michigan
Wisconsin
Georgia
Arizona
Nevada
North Carolina
Virginia
New Hampshire

Since 2016 :

Ohio and Florida have moved red.
Minnesota, Colorado and New Mexico have moved blue.

.... and click on the Real Clear Polling link, and tell me how the polls are trending.
The three states I mentioned, bidne won Virginia by 10%, New Hampshire by 8%, and Michigan by 5%.

Well .... Rasmussen will do their thing. They are obviously an outlier, when you examine every other poll.

In the span of one day, they went from Trump +1 to Trump +6 ????

LOL. Sounds legit.
You are the one who told me to go to Rasmussen!!!

Like I said, I use a composite which uses many polls and they are swinging in favor of Trump.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back