2024 Presidential Race

The one party narrative you keep pushing is hilarious. You constantly repeat something that isn't remotely true. You don't seem that stupid. You make great posts on taxation.

Well, you can believe whatever you want to believe... its exactly why Trump is a thing. You say its stupid, yet here is Trump with his voters.

I have no idea why anyone voting for Trump would want any of those corrupt stooges in a cabinet, or why anyone would think such stupid ****.
😂 There is a reason they don't really show up for anything at this point.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Called it, kind of.... I said Cheney, but all of us knew that one would. Now we need Bush, Pence, Romney, Paul Ryan, and a McCain to really show the way.

It won't be Meghan McCain. She is married to Ben Domenech. She doesn't like Trump but she will stay silent. She may or may not vote for him but she ain't voting democrat. Period.

She is in a position that her dad didn't like Trump so she has to keep his feelings for Trump close but she is still a conservative. I'm sure the left hopes she has no morals and backs Kamala.

Last edited:
It won't be Meghan McCain. She is married to Ben Domenech. She doesn't like Trump but she will stay silent. She may or may not vote for him but she ain't voting democrat. Period.

My point was.... as it was a few weeks back most of these people are just a part of the machine. They would just rather Trump died so they could go back to setting up their scam and making money.

I would think the vast majority of (Trump) voters would not be surprised by any of those names. Well, other than Bernard. 😂

The left is trying to take free speech.
As opposed to Donald Trump who made numerous threats against media outlets, such as NBC, The Washington Post and CNN who reported stories which reflected unfavorably upon him?

A party to unethical and morally bankrupt will almost stop at nothing to win. Lies are kiddie pool ideas to democrats real evil.
As opposed to the last bastion of integrity that is Donald Trump, who ran a "charity" like it was his personal ATM .... and then tried to persuade his Vice President into not including electoral college votes from states they had lost in the 2020 Presidential Election, so he could replace those votes with his own hand-picked electors?

Yep. You are real consistent.

@BreatheUT will come back with something like, "Only a loony liberal can't see that the 2020 election was stolen!"

Reactions: NashVol11
As opposed to Donald Trump who made numerous threats against media outlets, such as NBC, The Washington Post and CNN who reported stories which reflected unfavorably upon him?

As opposed to the last bastion of integrity that is Donald Trump, who ran a "charity" like it was his personal ATM .... and then tried to persuade his Vice President into not including electoral college votes from states they had lost in the 2020 Presidential Election, so he could replace those votes with his own hand-picked electors?

Yep. You are real consistent.

@BreatheUT will come back with something like, "Only a loony liberal can't see that the 2020 election was stolen!"

We are talking free speech. Keep up. The constitution is a threat to modern liberals.

What do you mean?

You have wackos at the highest levels of government, politicians, campaigns, tech giants, media, and foreign government all getting together right? That is what was going on, and still is, right?

Eventually, they'll probably come for you as well. The problem is most of your comments are out of context, imo.

Next thing you are going to tell us is how effective those face diapers are.

Last edited:
What do you mean?

You have wackos at the highest levels of government, politicians, campaigns, tech giants, media, and foreign government all getting together right? That is what was going on, and still is, right?

Eventually, they'll probably come for you as well. The problem is most of your comments are out of context, imo.
There is no context needed in Trump's threats to "challenge the licenses" of NBC and CNN. For a sitting President to do that was just plain stupid. Many times I think Trump gets a pass for saying stupid things, because he says them with such regularity.

There is no context needed in Trump's threats to "challenge the licenses" of NBC and CNN. For a sitting President to do that was just plain stupid. Many times I think Trump gets a pass for saying stupid things, because he says them with such regularity.

Yes it does. What are you referring to? (I need to see the context) If this is in the context of election coverage, it is very possible they have been in violation of law.

They appear to be all working together in some manner, which is why everyone makes fun of these "news outlets".

Let me guess... they all retracted their treasonous Russia Gate stories?

For a sitting President to do that was just plain stupid. Many times I think Trump gets a pass for saying stupid things, because he says them with such regularity.

I don't believe you believe that... you actually have a vegetable supposedly "running things" right now... none of that bothers you.

Reactions: LadyVolette

^^^^^How do you know what democrats are up to? They accuse the other side of it.

Yes it does. What are you referring to? (I need to see the context) If this is in the context of election coverage, it is very possible they have been in violation of law.

CNN doesn't need a license to operate, but that's beside the point here .... and no, he wasn't joking either. He doubled down on it the next day.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

VN Store

Back