2024 Presidential Race

Music Industry Management says hello, dummy. $$$ will be paid through a court option or through a royalty agreement. Have fun living in oblivion.
Be interesting to see who is right then but you sound like you are really smart on this stuff

Last edited:
Couldn't imagine asking a job candidate a straightforward question like this, getting the response that Trump gave, and then going, "Yep, this is the guy I want to hire." But you goobers do you.

“I know words, I have the best words”

- Donald Trump

He may know words but there’s not a chance in hell he can use them to form a sentence that makes sense. Whenever Trump opens his mouth, stupid comes tumbling out.

Last edited:
“I know words, I have the best words”

- Donald Trump

He may know words but there’s not a chance in hell he can use them to form a sentence that makes sense. Whenever Trump opens his mouth, stupid comes tumbling out.
For 3.5 years your boy xiden couldn't string 2 words together correctly and you were quiet as church mice. Now you want to talk about Trump's speech. STFU you hypocrite troll.

Wait until America sees how radical and ignorant Kamala truly is at the debate coming up. Trump may have such a big polling lead that the democrats kick out Kamala and install another candidate!

Democracy!

Now we know why they are spending time in Michigan / Virginia / New Hampshire.

For 3.5 years your boy xiden couldn't string 2 words together correctly and you were quiet as church mice. Now you want to talk about Trump's speech. STFU you hypocrite troll.
Compared to Trump, Biden is a genius. Of course, that’s true for pretty much anybody compared to Trump.

Dude's just crushing it with the suburban moms. They love nothing more than being told to "button up buttercup, Timmy's going to go thru some things. Just hope for the best because me and my buddies like to play Rambo on the weekends and sometimes we leave our toys out "

Dude's just crushing it with the suburban moms. They love nothing more than being told to "button up buttercup, Timmy's going to go thru some things. Just hope for the best because me and my buddies like to play Rambo on the weekends and sometimes we leave our toys out "

Literally all he said was school shootings are the reality we live in, which is 100% true, and we need to harden security, which is 100% true.

I guess since he didn't say keywords like "assault rifles, NRA, weapons of war, common sense gun laws" it doesn't jive with you. Not surprised

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Kamala Wanted To Give Drug Dealers Three Arrests Before Charging Them—Cops Shut Her Down​

"This proposal asks us not to arrest, but instead detain and release observed narcotics sales"

1725585982418.png

As District Attorney of San Francisco, Kamala Harris proposed a program for drug dealers that would have allowed criminals to only be charged for selling narcotics on their third arrest.

San Francisco’s chief of police at the time sent an October 24, 2005 letter to Harris declining to participate in the program, “Operation Safe Streets,” according to a copy of the letter obtained by The Daily Wire.

“This proposal asks us not to arrest, but instead detain and release observed narcotics sales suspects pursuant to Penal Code Section 849(b) P.C. When the same suspect is arrested the third time for narcotics sales, your office would then charge all three counts,” wrote Heather Fong, who served as police chief until 2009.

The revelation comes as Harris attempts to campaign as a tough-on-crime, law-and-order prosecutor, touting her past record and describing herself as someone who “took on perpetrators of all kinds — predators who abused women, fraudsters who ripped off consumers, cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain.”

But back in 2005, the police chief warned Harris that her proposed policy would allow narcotics sellers to immediately be released back onto the streets without consequences, encourage dealers to come to San Francisco, potentially increase violent crime in the city, and result in a double standard, “as adults would be released while juveniles would be booked.”

CNN Scorches Kamala For Using Trump’s Border Wall In Campaign Videos​

1725586474104.png

Vice President Kamala Harris, after years of decrying former President Donald Trump’s border wall as racist and un-American, is now using footage featuring that very wall in political ads for her 2024 presidential campaign — and CNN caught her at it.

“Out Front” anchor Erin Burnett ran with the story, noting Harris’ previous criticism of Trump’s border policies in general, and the wall specifically. She went on to point out that Harris, whose turn as President Joe Biden’s border czar has been marked with failures, took to using images of the border wall when it became clear that the American people opposed her open-borders policy.

Reactions: InVOLuntary and Cod

VN Store

Back