2024 Presidential Race

Reactions: dovervolz
Anyone else think Kamala doesn't really wanna be president? Just doesn't feel like she really wants it. In that one interview she seemed so unsure of herself and stressed underneath her scripted responses. Idk...

Reactions: The Sheriff

It’s as if someone is coaching Trump up. He doesn’t seem nearly as personally offended or threatened by the media. He isn’t forceful with his response and it’s a far cry from his “mean tweets” that offend people. Can he keep it up? Time will tell but if he does I can see why he got a huge bump in Silver’s latest model.

It’s as if someone is coaching Trump up. He doesn’t seem nearly as personally offended or threatened by the media. He isn’t forceful with his response and it’s a far cry from his “mean tweets” that offend people. Can he keep it up? Time will tell but if he does I can see why he got a huge bump in Silver’s latest model.

You think he's being coached up after listening to that answer?🤭

Reactions: ohhbother

It's as if he and Kamala have the same coach. That was rambling nonsense

Reactions: LouderVol
You don't have to assume anything here ....

Donald Trump did, in fact, say that the licenses of NBC and CNN should be "taken away" just because they didn't broadcast his acceptance speech live, following his victory in the Iowa Caucuses in January.

For the 3rd time now, here is the link to it :

Such a course of action (if possible) would definitely violate the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution. Donald Trump wasn't kidding either. He doubled down on it the next day. It was a stupid thing to say. If you can't admit that, then you have issues of your own.

Do you teach your kid to defend Donald Trump at any and all cost? If so, that wouldn't surprise me. I will probably have to post that link a 4th time. You are thicker than oatmeal..
Where was 5,000 posts about suppressing Biden’s laptop story? That’s real election interference by the way. Where was the outrage about government pushing social media to clean up “disinformation”? Funny thing is, if Trump did those exact same things we would see no stop posts from you whining about it. Hell, you’re nonstop whining about Trump’s words (not actions) even though you yourself said he was just pitching a fit. I guess it’s time for your fit. Keep pitching BB!

This is what I find amusing about this rant of yours. You can't bring yourself to even admit that he really did say it. LOL.

It's on audio/video -The infamous "Access Hollywood" video. .....

There is NOTHING which is simply being "alleged" here. Trump said it, and he even issued an apology for saying it. However, you still feel a cultish need to treat it, as though it is something which has been merely "alleged," rather than something which can be seen and heard on a video, which is still readily available for all to see and hear, on the internet. That is so pathetic. MAGA is a cult.
Every time you post this gets funnier and funnier. You admit he was just pitching a fit and now you admit he even apologized for it yet here you are whining constantly. You sure do love you some Trump. When he eventually goes away you and EL will get back about 75% of your time.

VN Store

Back