2024 Presidential Race

The article really doesn't say much. It says Trump asked to take down something down. I don't know what it is. I don't see a 59 second video.... I see a 6 hour video. The description in the article appears to be nothing burger.... so I would like to see what this is about.

This isn't what facebook, twitter, etc were and possible are still doing.... facebook is starting to come clean but not the rest of them i.e. context.
You’re looking for a tweet with a video in it. Young dude in the pic of the video. It’s pretty far down but not hard to find.

But Kamala....

Has nothing to do with Trump's useless plans. Price controls in the cost of child care? Huge tariffs? Eliminate deficits 🤣

Yea, he really didn't want to answer that question and I can't blame him.... and his answer was stupid.

Child care is outrageous, is it outrageous because of the bureaucracy of ******** red tape or is that much needed??

IMO Taxpayers shouldn't be paying for child care, it should not be an "ballot" issue.

Understand he is looking for a perfect candidate in utopia. He is not voting for either candidate and plans to look super smart over the next 4 years in this forum.
If by utopia you mean don't destroy America then you're right. Quit claiming I'm looking for perfect when neither party can even muster up not evil or mentally challenged.

For the record, I look super smart on here daily. But I'm not going to dumb it down for you either

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
“I know words, I have the best words”

- Donald Trump

He may know words but there’s not a chance in hell he can use them to form a sentence that makes sense. Whenever Trump opens his mouth, stupid comes tumbling out.
Often true. Harris and Biden aren’t any better though. When Biden actually was “sharp as a tack” maybe but that was years ago. Harris has zero ability to think on her feet.

That’s getting so absurdly large that it isn’t believable. Maybe he’s right but given how much half the country hates Trump I just don’t see it. Trump obviously might win and Harris is a terrible candidate but half the country would vote for a tree over Trump so it doesn’t matter that she sucks. No candidate will have a 70%+ shot at any swing state.

Reactions: The Sheriff
If by utopia you mean don't destroy America then you're right. Quit claiming I'm looking for perfect when neither party can even muster up not evil or mentally challenged.

For the record, I look super smart on here daily. But I'm not going to dumb it down for you either
Between Trump and the democrat ticket, which do you think will spend less money in DC and keep your taxes down over the next 4 years?

When Silver was with 538 his models accuracy was always right in line with what actually happened that November. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt that when he left he didn’t suddenly forget what he was doing.
Did he get the last presidential election right? Also, how has he predicted the Senate and House?

Reactions: The Sheriff
That’s getting so absurdly large that it isn’t believable. Maybe he’s right but given how much half the country hates Trump I just don’t see it. Trump obviously might win and Harris is a terrible candidate but half the country would vote for a tree over Trump so it doesn’t matter that she sucks. No candidate will have a 70%+ shot at any swing state.
You have to remember just like recruiting it’s fluid. It has already been updated again since I posted that yesterday evening. I’m just glad Silver does it so we have some idea of what is going on. It can’t be an easy job. Oh and that we have people that shared his info from his paid site. That is kind of important also.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Let’s hope he is right. A Dem victory will be a disaster for this country.

All that was missing was saying you make the best posts.

Between Trump and the democrat ticket, which do you think will spend less money in DC and keep your taxes down over the next 4 years?
Spend less? You lose the race betting on either. Remember that Trump added about $8T to the debt and promised even more (after promising to easily eliminate it)

If you don't cut spending then the taxes mean little to the long term health on the country. Dimon had stated they will need to be raised if Trump takes office

Spend less? You lose the race betting on either. Remember that Trump added about $8T to the debt and promised even more (after promising to easily eliminate it)

If you don't cut spending then the taxes mean little to the long term health on the country. Dimon had stated they will need to be raised if Trump takes office
You are going to get one of the two in the WH. Simple question, which one do you think will spend less money in DC and keep your taxes lower over the next 4 years.

You are going to get one of the two in the WH. Simple question, which one do you think will spend less money in DC and keep your taxes lower over the next 4 years.
Again, you're asking dumb questions. They both added about the same to the debt. Lower taxes in a shaky economy with increased spending is not a recipe for long term success. You lose no matter what

Cut out all federal income and other taxes and I’ll take tariffs all day long. That’s how the founding fathers planned on financing the government anyway.
Ok but that's not ever going to happen. It's tariffs on top of taxes on top of spending on top of inflation which leads to disaster

Again, you're asking dumb questions. They both added about the same to the debt. Lower taxes in a shaky economy with increased spending is not a recipe for long term success. You lose no matter what
Head on back to the safety of utopia ... that candidate you want is surely heading that way soon.

Reactions: Orangeburst

The New Manifesto: Kamala Harris and the Rise of a Revolutionary America​

1725644119564.png

Today, America stands at a crossroads. The path we choose moving forward will determine the future of its method of wealth redistribution (i.e., will it remain as it is, or be cast explicitly in terms of racial and class struggle?). Moreover, the potential remaking of American history in revolutionary terms mirrors principles laid out in Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto. We do not merely face a possible political shift toward more liberal policies that expand the welfare state, but a movement with deep roots in neo-Marxist ideology, one that could fundamentally reshape the fabric of our nation.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back