2024 Presidential Race

“Voting Season” WTF is “voting season”? It’s 2 months until the election and we haven’t even had our 2nd first debate yet. There’s almost no reason anyone should be casting a vote right now .

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Associated Press Exploits Tragedy To Twist Vance’s Words For Election Propaganda​

The Associated Propaganda — I mean, Associated Press (AP) — deliberately misquoted vice presidential hopeful J.D. Vance on Thursday before deleting the original post and publishing a weak, semi-updated version following backlash. By then, however, the AP’s exploitation of a devastating tragedy had successfully created fodder for Vice President Kamala Harris’ operations.

Reactions: jmacvols1

Harris Campaign Raises $361 Million In August, Tripling Trump Total​

It’s the most a presidential campaign has ever raised in a single month.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign raised $361 million in August, more than triple what former President Donald Trump brought in and the most a presidential campaign has ever raised in a single month.

The campaign said it has $404 million in cash on hand, a total spread across the Harris campaign, the Democratic National Committee and other joint fundraising committees.

Why do I get the feeling that that is taxpayer money laundred thru corruption?

‘Speaking Out For All The Right Reasons’: Walz Praises Anti-Israel Muslims In Michigan​

1725649183955.png

Democratic vice-presidential candidate Tim Walz, speaking with a radio station in the key swing state of Michigan, where a large community of Muslims has vitriolically condemned the state of Israel, criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while insisting “those folks who are speaking out loudly in Michigan are speaking out for all the right reasons.”

tenor.gif

Yea, he really didn't want to answer that question and I can't blame him.... and his answer was stupid.

Child care is outrageous, is it outrageous because of the bureaucracy of ******** red tape or is that much needed??

IMO Taxpayers shouldn't be paying for child care, it should not be an "ballot" issue.
Kids are expensive

I’m not even going to lie to you guys. South Carolina has no pull in the EC so I probably won’t even vote either way. This isn’t a popularity contest so what’s the point?

It was either Bru or Nico that recently said that Heupel always say keep your foot on your opponents throat.

Reactions: The Sheriff
Apparently no one at the doj has ever been to a grocery store.

Don’t worry the Dems are going to fix it with price controls on food. Lol. My goodness, has human history ever witnessed the complete idiocy of Democrats. Or maybe I am under estimating their desire to control the food supply. Vote blue and you get to eat.

VN Store

Back