2024 Presidential Race

That’s getting so absurdly large that it isn’t believable. Maybe he’s right but given how much half the country hates Trump I just don’t see it. Trump obviously might win and Harris is a terrible candidate but half the country would vote for a tree over Trump so it doesn’t matter that she sucks. No candidate will have a 70%+ shot at any swing state.

I think voter turnout will be low and that hurts Kamala. We will see...

Reactions: hUTch2002
You are going to get one of the two in the WH. Simple question, which one do you think will spend less money in DC and keep your taxes lower over the next 4 years.
neither will spend less. both will spend more. if you actually care about the budget, neither is a valid option.

Why should I vote for a candidate that will lead the USA to ruin? Why are you giving your approval to that?
We can see ruin from the windshield right now. Neither candidate is perfect but one could be/is worse for the USA over the next 4 and potentially 8 years. The question I posed is the most pertinent to this election for each voter:

Between Trump and the democrat ticket, which do you think will spend less money in DC and keep your taxes down over the next 4 years?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Let’s hope he is right. A Dem victory will be a disaster for this country.
I agree I’d rather have Trump than Harris but don’t kid yourself, we’re on the same eventual path no matter who wins. If Harris wins we just likely get there a little faster. As a country we are becoming more progressive and will continue to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: LibertyVol
We can see ruin from the windshield right now. Neither candidate is perfect but one could be/is worse for the USA over the next 4 and potentially 8 years. The question I posed is the most pertinent to this election for each voter:

Between Trump and the democrat ticket, which do you think will spend less money in DC and keep your taxes down over the next 4 years?
They both added about the same to the debt so that's a wash. However only one claimed he could easily pay off the entire national debt so that's a negative. Notice how he made the same promise about the deficit?

Lower taxes with increased spending is not a good thing like you're trying to make it look. Given that, the most likely damage comes from Trump

Reactions: LouderVol

Harris Campaign Raises $361 Million In August, Tripling Trump Total​

It’s the most a presidential campaign has ever raised in a single month.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign raised $361 million in August, more than triple what former President Donald Trump brought in and the most a presidential campaign has ever raised in a single month.

The campaign said it has $404 million in cash on hand, a total spread across the Harris campaign, the Democratic National Committee and other joint fundraising committees.

They both added about the same to the debt so that's a wash. However only one claimed he could easily pay off the entire national debt so that's a negative. Notice how he made the same promise about the deficit?

Lower taxes with increased spending is not a good thing like you're trying to make it look. Given that, the most likely damage comes from Trump
One wants to step up the corporate tax rate from 21% to 35%.
One wants to allow to expire the 2017 tax cuts.
One wants to implement a $10T climate agenda with a current $35T debt balance.
One wants to implement Medicare for all with a current $35T debt balance.
One wants to allow our borders to remain open.
One wants to provide financial benefits to non-citizens with a current $35T debt balance.

The other candidate is not perfect, but he is not the above.

Harris Campaign Raises $361 Million In August, Tripling Trump Total​

It’s the most a presidential campaign has ever raised in a single month.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign raised $361 million in August, more than triple what former President Donald Trump brought in and the most a presidential campaign has ever raised in a single month.

The campaign said it has $404 million in cash on hand, a total spread across the Harris campaign, the Democratic National Committee and other joint fundraising committees.

How much of it was illegally collected by ActBlue?

Spend less? You lose the race betting on either. Remember that Trump added about $8T to the debt and promised even more (after promising to easily eliminate it)

If you don't cut spending then the taxes mean little to the long term health on the country. Dimon had stated they will need to be raised if Trump takes office
Did COVID have anything to do with Trump adding to the deficit?

One wants to step up the corporate tax rate from 21% to 35%.
One wants to allow to expire the 2017 tax cuts.
One wants to implement a $10T climate agenda with a current $35T debt balance.
One wants to implement Medicare for all with a current $35T debt balance.
One wants to allow our borders to remain open.
One wants to provide financial benefits to non-citizens with a current $35T debt balance.

The other candidate is not perfect, but he is not the above.
You're going off words not actions (actions that need to be done by Congress first). I've been told many times on here you shouldn't do that. Look at the debt that was actually added. Trump also promised much more covid spending if reelected but we can't count that either. A guy on Trump's short list for sec treas says we need to raise taxes.

I thought he asked to be removed? What’s the problem?
Here'a another one coming in today from NC...

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

🚨HUGE BREAKING: A Michigan Appeals Court has just mandated that Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson remove RFK Jr's name from the ballot in that state. This is the same SOS that has worked, unsuccessfully, to remove Cornel West's name from the ballot.

ALSO BREAKING: A North Carolina Court of Appeals has also ordered RFK Jr's name to be taken off the General Election ballot. This ruling will force mail-in-ballots to be reprinted as they were originally scheduled to go out today.

Posting BIG Ws

===========

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Kamala Abandons Another Liberal Position​

"She doesn't support banning plastic straws."

1725647966602.png

Vice President Kamala Harris has abandoned yet another leftwing policy she previously supported, this time on plastic straws and climate change.

Kamala Abandons Another Liberal Position​

"She doesn't support banning plastic straws."

View attachment 673896

Vice President Kamala Harris has abandoned yet another leftwing policy she previously supported, this time on plastic straws and climate change.

It's all part of the traditional fake move to center after the convention.

VN Store

Back