2024 Presidential Race

When you vote for a guy in a basement, this is what you get.
Basement Joe vs Mental Donald. Not much of a choice. Now we have No Know Harris. Not much of a choice. Why any would support any of these three individuals is beyond me. I guess they think their choice is the lesser of the other two evils. All three are were/are unfit.

Basement Joe vs Mental Donald. Not much of a choice. Now we have No Know Harris. Not much of a choice. Why any would support any of these three individuals is beyond me. I guess they think their choice is the lesser of the other two evils. All three are were/are unfit.
One will govern you for the next 4-8 years. I guess you can “head in the sand” it.

Plus, with either Harris or Trump in office, we are going to be watching nothing but Impeachments for 4 years. Congress can't even do that right. More crap yet to come no matter who wins.

Based on the same time in office, seems we do. When the left played entitled politics in 2016 with Hillary, we got Trump.

VN Store

Back