2024 Presidential Race

By making that statement, it puts a wrench in the communist/democrat ticket’s gears if trump is fortunate enough to survive and win in November. Reason being they are currently framing up a potentially flawed election with Russian influence to not certify the results and the peaceful transition of power.

Last edited:
They are definitely not the same question. Had Trump been there, no pictures, no one would have cared. Or maybe if it was him quietly consoling the family, or even just quietly talking to them with a couple candid shots. Taking a posed shots over the grave is going to raise questions. now there could be 100% valid answers to those questions, but to act like there shouldn't be questions is just partisan hackery.

Trump is a show man, always has been, always will be. he wouldn't have been there if he couldn't have made it about himself.
Did you cry this much when obama was taking posed pics in Arlington? If so prove it. If not STFU.

They are definitely not the same question. Had Trump been there, no pictures, no one would have cared. Or maybe if it was him quietly consoling the family, or even just quietly talking to them with a couple candid shots. Taking a posed shots over the grave is going to raise questions. now there could be 100% valid answers to those questions, but to act like there shouldn't be questions is just partisan hackery.

Trump is a show man, always has been, always will be. he wouldn't have been there if he couldn't have made it about himself.
When the families who invited him said it was a non-issue, then making it an issue is partisan hackery.

Did you cry this much when obama was taking posed pics in Arlington? If so prove it. If not STFU.
You do realize he probably scoffed and literally laughed at you out loud for telling him to "STFU", right?

Was Obama doing it on a day of a fallen soldier's funeral, thumbs up in the middle of the graves?

I'm hoping you might understand the difference at some point in your life.

You do realize he probably scoffed and literally laughed at you out loud for telling him to "STFU", right?

Was Obama doing it on a day of a fallen soldier's funeral, thumbs up in the middle of the graves?

Should he have looked at his watch? Since you understand sympathy towards families of the fallen. Should you counsel the family for their hand gestures and how they are supposed to act?

Reactions: BreatheUT

I must have missed something. The soldiers that were killed happened in 2021. You're saying Trump was at the funeral a couple weeks ago. That what we call a really long wake.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Should he have looked at his watch? Since you understand sympathy towards families of the fallen. Should you counsel the family for their hand gestures and how they are supposed to act?
There's nothing in my post that suggests I have any understanding of the feelings of those families. I do understand appropriate and inappropriate photo ops. That's the point which you unsurprisingly missed.

There's nothing in my post that suggests I have any understanding of the feelings of those families. I do understand appropriate and inappropriate photo ops. That's the point which you unsurprisingly missed.
You do realize the family had hand gestures too? Or were you too caught up in Trumps thumbs up. A sign/gesture of approval or encouragement.

“Was Obama doing it on a day of a fallen soldier's funeral, thumbs up in the middle of the graves?”
This still you? It was 5 mins ago. Let me know when you get your proper etiquette book produced.

You do realize the family had hand gestures too? Or were you too caught up in Trumps thumbs up. A sign/gesture of approval or encouragement.

“Was Obama doing it on a day of a fallen soldier's funeral, thumbs up in the middle of the graves?”
This still you? It was 5 mins ago. Let me know when you get your proper etiquette book produced.
Yes, good for them!

Better yet, let me know when you learn to fly a kite. I would love to observe

Ok. I misspoke on the event, but the point remains
What point? You have no point, both were just visiting Arlington and taking pics. That's the point. You claim it's alright for one but not the other. Either they're both wrong or both right. Personally i dont see either one being in the wrong. But your hated for one blinds you from being a decent human being. You are a hypocrite. And a pathetic one at that.

What point? You have no point, both were just visiting Arlington and taking pics. That's the point. You claim it's alright for one but not the other. Either they're both wrong or both right. Personally i dont see either one being in the wrong. But your hated for one blinds you from being a decent human being. You are a hypocrite. And a pathetic one at that.
Thanks

Kind of weird request, those are typically kid activities. Hope FBI or Chris Hanson isn’t monitoring here.
You are never one not to go to an ignorant, extreme response. Given your response from a couple of days ago, it seems you are trying to sound "smart". Give it a few more tries

You are never one not to go to an ignorant, extreme response. Given your response from a couple of days ago, it seems you are trying to sound "smart". Give it a few more tries
You stated you wanted to observe me flying a kite. Like I said, a weird request by a grown up. Sound smart or question your responses?

More and more waking up to his antics.

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back