2024 Presidential Race

CNN senior political commentator Scott Jennings fired back at commentator Maria Cardona on Monday after she claimed voters view Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump as an “extremist.”

Cloward Piven…Polls indicate Trump is more center, but msm has voters convinced Trump is extremist or far right. Harris is a radical extremist..I wont waste my time listing the littany of issues.

Nothing in his first term says that will happen. Even pre-covid

The only hope for a Trump administration making significant changes (and it’s a slim one) is that he learned a lesson in his first term. I’m convinced he didn’t think he was going to win so he didn’t prepare, didn’t have the right people in place before the transition and fell back to putting establishment into his staff. Maybe he won’t make that mistake a second time.

The only hope for a Trump administration making significant changes (and it’s a slim one) is that he learned a lesson in his first term. I’m convinced he didn’t think he was going to win so he didn’t prepare, didn’t have the right people in place before the transition and fell back to putting establishment into his staff. Maybe he won’t make that mistake a second time.

You want even more chaos this time than last ?

We love Portugal, but Switzerland would be a great place as well. Especially that area we travel once every 2 years to 3 years to Bellagio, Italy and surrounding areas including Switzerland plus the Amalfi Coast. I am not sure about the red tape or restrictions of Crans Montana, Switzerland but have snow skied in that area on several occasions.
A couple of times on that mountain

Reactions: Sudden Impact
george-of-the-jungle-now-comes-the-part-where-we-throw-our-heads-back-and-laugh.gif

One thing I agree with Trump about is that all media has really caused more problems than exists. It is not necessarily fake as much as it poorly interpreted and presented on all platforms of social media. Panic on both sides has rev everything up more notches in reporting of which both sides have riled up the bases.
Some see through it, some do not. Bottom line: Party Politics with a lot of hold your nose and vote or don't bother to vote on both sides.
Both sides are going to tell you anything you want to hear to get your vote.
In reality, we truthfully have zero choices. Sad part is we only have these two choices.

You want even more chaos this time than last ?
That is the plan from the dims, anything to slow the ability of Trump to enact his polices (because his policies will be proven to be the best for all people).

Where was the chaos during Biden’s administration? He was allowed to manage and completely screwed things up.

One thing I agree with Trump about is that all media has really caused more problems than exists. It is not necessarily fake as much as it poorly interpreted and presented on all platforms of social media. Panic on both sides has rev everything up more notches in reporting of which both sides have riled up the bases.
Some see through it, some do not. Bottom line: Party Politics with a lot of hold your nose and vote or don't bother to vote on both sides.
Both sides are going to tell you anything you want to hear to get your vote.
In reality, we truthfully have zero choices. Sad part is we only have these two choices.
Saw a stat last night…..100% of news on Harris has been positive while 93% of the news reported on Trump has been negative.

Saw a stat last night…..100% of news on Harris has been positive while 93% of the news reported on Trump has been negative.
Depends on who produced the Stat. Completely block out the commentary and the sidebars regarding either candidate it will cause you to wonder how we got to this point with these two candidates. Both are unfit.

nope - he wants an anti-Ukraine guy.
or gal. again, go back to the actual time line. you really struggle dealing with actual reality, and what is actually happening, while living in a world of paranoia to justify your decisions.

2013, Obama & Biden - Putin Invades, taking Crimea & Ukraine
2016-2020, Trump - Putin sits on what he has
2022, Biden & Kamala - Putin fully invades Ukraine with his full army dropping the "Little Green Men" false narrative

2024- Putin pushes for Kamala. its consistent, he wants a Dem in charge so he can bully them.

Did you cry this much when obama was taking posed pics in Arlington? If so prove it. If not STFU.
lol. triggered much there Alpha man?

Obama is just a deflection here. it is possible for both to be in the wrong. but right now, in this discussion about Trump, Trump was certainly not in the right of the matter.

the individual families don't get to set the decorum in Arlington. the military does that.

VN Store

Back