2024 Presidential Race

You want the GOP to return to weak fools that have no backbone like McCain, Romney, Pence, Bush's, Cheney's & Mitch McConnell the GOP that has never stood up against BS liberal policies.
When Trump came along Republicans finally stood up and started pushing back.

Even Ronald Reagan would endorse Kamala. Trump is a lunatic and belongs in the dustbin of history.

You want the GOP to return to weak fools that have no backbone like McCain, Romney, Pence, Bush's, Cheney's & Mitch McConnell the GOP that has never stood up against BS liberal policies.
When Trump came along Republicans finally stood up and started pushing back.
what did Trump actually stand up to regarding liberal policies?

Spending? Nope, he spent more than those who came before him.
Couldn't be bothered to actually end any of the wars any of the liberals or Bush started.
Obamacare he couldn't even be bothered to do the paperwork on to remove the whole thing.
Didn't do anything serious against the border, no mass deportations, didn't go after companies hiring illegals, he just spent more money.
Covid lock downs and shuttering the economy? Nope, he went and played golf.
he didn't do anything about abortions.
he didn't do anything about trans in schools or anything like that.
didn't do anything to push back on all the green initiatives.
didn't do anything to protect the nuclear family.
only thing he did for religion was sell Trump Bibles.
he enacted an anti 2A unconstitutional policy.

how did he stand up to their policies? he was more of the same.

Reuters Focus Group: Undecided Voters Lean Trump 2-to-1 After Debate​

Although pundits declared Vice President Kamala Harris the clear winner of Tuesday night’s debate, former President Trump won six of ten undecided voters in a Reuters focus group. Harris only won three. A New York Times survey of undecideds had similar results.

The debate, which was widely criticized for bias on the part of the ABC News moderators, was mostly seen as a draw between Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris. “These ‘moderators’ are complete hacks,” Michael Knowles posted on X. “It’s three on one, and Trump is still winning!”

Some political pundits predicted the debate would have little effect on the election. According to a Reuters sampling, however, six out of ten undecided voters said they were leaning towards Trump due to Harris’s “vague” answers and because they “trusted” Trump more on the economy, the top issue of the 2024 cycle.

what did Trump actually stand up to regarding liberal policies?

Spending? Nope, he spent more than those who came before him.
Couldn't be bothered to actually end any of the wars any of the liberals or Bush started.
Obamacare he couldn't even be bothered to do the paperwork on to remove the whole thing.
Didn't do anything serious against the border, no mass deportations, didn't go after companies hiring illegals, he just spent more money.
Covid lock downs and shuttering the economy? Nope, he went and played golf.
he didn't do anything about abortions.
he didn't do anything about trans in schools or anything like that.
didn't do anything to push back on all the green initiatives.
didn't do anything to protect the nuclear family.
only thing he did for religion was sell Trump Bibles.
he enacted an anti 2A unconstitutional policy.

how did he stand up to their policies? he was more of the same.
100% agree. I've said one of the main things I didn't like about Trump is that he's way too liberal for me.

Reactions: USF grad in TN

Reuters Focus Group: Undecided Voters Lean Trump 2-to-1 After Debate​

Although pundits declared Vice President Kamala Harris the clear winner of Tuesday night’s debate, former President Trump won six of ten undecided voters in a Reuters focus group. Harris only won three. A New York Times survey of undecideds had similar results.

The debate, which was widely criticized for bias on the part of the ABC News moderators, was mostly seen as a draw between Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris. “These ‘moderators’ are complete hacks,” Michael Knowles posted on X. “It’s three on one, and Trump is still winning!”

Some political pundits predicted the debate would have little effect on the election. According to a Reuters sampling, however, six out of ten undecided voters said they were leaning towards Trump due to Harris’s “vague” answers and because they “trusted” Trump more on the economy, the top issue of the 2024 cycle.

Harris won on style points but she still doesn't have much substance and a lot of what she does have is bad.

In response to the excuse that they asked him to take pictures, I pointed out that he and his Utah buddy both used the visit to campaign through ads/emails, and this response is essentially "well, it worked" lol. That's part of the point, it doesn't matter what he does because for certain people he can do no wrong
Kind of like when Harry Reid admitted that had lied about Romney not paying any income tax but that it was „ok since it helped Obama win“?

100% agree. I've said one of the main things I didn't like about Trump is that he's way too liberal for me.
But one thing he DID do that was a game changer; he appointed three solid Originalist justices to the Supreme Court that have already saved our first and second amendment rights on multiple occasions.
I don’t think some of you have stopped to appreciate just how absolutely critical a Supreme Court majority is right now. It is the ONLY thing standing between us and total unconstitutional authoritarianism by Biden/Harris.

Even Ronald Reagan would endorse Kamala. Trump is a lunatic and belongs in the dustbin of history.
Tell me you don’t know a THING about Ronald Reagan without telling me that you don’t know a THING about Ronald Reagan.
In case you weren’t around at the time, the left all thought Regan was a lunatic too. I lost count of the number of jokes and quips about how he was going to start WWIII.

Whataboutism from 12 years ago, yikes
Well, considering that Kamala lied about: Charlottsville „good people hoax“, Springfield illegal immigrants eating pets, Trump and Project 2025, a national abortion ban, monitoring the pregnancy of every single American, and Trumps tariff plan; is whataboutism from LAST NIGHT any better?

Well, considering that Kamala lied about: Charlottsville „good people hoax“, Springfield illegal immigrants eating pets, Trump and Project 2025, a national abortion ban, monitoring the pregnancy of every single American, and Trumps tariff plan; is whataboutism from LAST NIGHT any better?
This has nothing to do with campaigning at Arlington either, if you can’t defend it just say that instead of deflecting 50 times

I mean his campaign did, which was the reason for the public statement from the Army, the employee just didn’t press charges

3C283159-A52F-46EF-8CEC-3C3E3324FD1B.gif

Or more likely, because then they knew they would get laughed out of court.
The „altercation“ was almost certainly that the employee tried to get too close to Trump and the Secret Service prevented that which is their job. If the Army pressed charges, the SS would testify and it would all come out in the open.

View attachment 675715

Or more likely, because then they knew they would get laughed out of court.
The „altercation“ was almost certainly that the employee tried to get too close to Trump and the Secret Service prevented that which is their job. If the Army pressed charges, the SS would testify and it would all come out in the open.
Wtf is this weirdo shill conversation? Campaigning at Arlington is already against the law and the Trump campaign released a campaign video, in addition to assaulting an employee which was reported to police. First you deflected by saying it was just pictures requested by the families, which was a lie (again, they released a campaign ad with the footage), and ever since then it's been unrelated whatabout BS as if you're in a contest to see who can lick Trump's boots the most

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Wtf is this weirdo shill conversation? Campaigning at Arlington is already against the law and the Trump campaign released a campaign video, in addition to assaulting an employee which was reported to police. First you deflected by saying it was just pictures requested by the families, which was a lie (again, they released a campaign ad with the footage), and ever since then it's been unrelated whatabout BS as if you're in a contest to see who can lick Trump's boots the most
STFU Biden did the same thing. Good night!!!!!

Then arrest him and shut up.

(But you CAN‘T now, can you)

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back