2024 Presidential Race

Unearthed ABC News footage from 1995 shows Kamala Harris being asked if she is ex Willie Brown's daughter in San Francisco​

An ABC news profile on the then San Francisco mayor Willie Brown has re-emerged showing the moment a young Kamala Harris is questioned by reporters while on a night out with her lover who is 31 years older than her.

The special report on Brown by Dianne Sawyer from 1995 portrays the Democrat as a 'rogue' politician 'notorious for his flamboyant lifestyle, flashy clothes, fancy parties,' and 'fine women' - with Harris featured in the footage.

'Are you his daughter?' a reporter asks in the clip that is circulating just hours before first debate against Donald Trump, which is also being shown on ABC.

'No, I'm not,' Harris replies with her trademark laugh.

Brown was 60 and Harris was 29 when the pair started dating. The clip, which has since gone viral, was first re-published by @EndWokeness on X.

1726016496586.png

You DID see the recent poll where voters approve of Trump’s visit 59 to 30% right? Don’t get me wrong; I really DO want democrats to continue to make this into an issue. When people disagree with them almost two to one; it is certainly a winning strategy
In response to the excuse that they asked him to take pictures, I pointed out that he and his Utah buddy both used the visit to campaign through ads/emails, and this response is essentially "well, it worked" lol. That's part of the point, it doesn't matter what he does because for certain people he can do no wrong

Kamala Harris Ducked And Dodged For 124 Seconds When Asked About Policy Flip-Flops​

1726026504891.png

Vice President Kamala Harris avoided directly addressing her numerous policy changes when ABC News anchor Linsey Davis provided her the opportunity to respond during her Tuesday debate against former President Donald Trump.

For each candidate’s campaign, spin requires their post-debate declarations.

Trump basically talked over everyone. The tech people turned on his mic whenever he opened his mouth. In sheer minutes speaking, Trump owned the event. He disparaged everyone. He disrespected everyone. He touted himself. He proclaimed the last election rigged, and his stolen victory enormous. He warned that the USA is going to hell and declared that only he can save us. Every box checked. Declare victory and eschew another debate.

Harris baited Trump, prompting him to go off topic and make outlandish statements. She presented herself as an unruffled contrast, tough enough to brush off Trump’s barrage of vitriol. Of course, she’s going to declare victory and state her willingness to debate again.

Neither the voters nor the media need another debate. I don’t think that they’ll even pair up the VP candidates. We need an election without violence and an end to political ads.

For each candidate’s campaign, spin requires their post-debate declarations.

Trump basically talked over everyone. The tech people turned on his mic whenever he opened his mouth. In sheer minutes speaking, Trump owned the event. He disparaged everyone. He disrespected everyone. He touted himself. He proclaimed the last election rigged, and his stolen victory enormous. He warned that the USA is going to hell and declared that only he can save us. Every box checked. Declare victory and eschew another debate.

Harris baited Trump, prompting him to go off topic and make outlandish statements. She presented herself as an unruffled contrast, tough enough to brush off Trump’s barrage of vitriol. Of course, she’s going to declare victory and state her willingness to debate again.

Neither the voters nor the media need another debate. I don’t think that they’ll even pair up the VP candidates. We need an election without violence and an end to political ads.
And the United States is the great loser in all of this

Your missing that what he did was the standard set by previous POTUS..so yours and the mainstream media's Pearl clutching over it is absurd hypocritical and set.
it was the standard to fight with military personnel in order to have a group picture giving the thumbs up in Arlington? I mean if you got links to that, then yeah you are right, big ole nothing burger.

the worst I have seen is Obama smiling while talking to a couple family members, and Biden walking amongst the rows with his handler Jill.

Reactions: NashVol11
it was the standard to fight with military personnel in order to have a group picture giving the thumbs up in Arlington? I mean if you got links to that, then yeah you are right, big ole nothing burger.

the worst I have seen is Obama smiling while talking to a couple family members, and Biden walking amongst the rows with his handler Jill.
If it was understood that he was allowed to be there and allowed pictures and then 1 staff member decided they didn't like it and said something...and Trump's team pushed back...the person could press charges if they thought it would hold up in court, but they didnt

VN Store

Back