2024 Presidential Race

If it was understood that he was allowed to be there and allowed pictures and then 1 staff member decided they didn't like it and said something...and Trump's team pushed back...the person could press charges if they thought it would hold up in court, but they didnt
It was reported to police, but the person declined to press charges:
"An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption. The incident was reported to the JBM-HH police department, but the employee subsequently decided not to press charges. Therefore, the Army considers this matter closed."
Trump's team also said they were going to release video proving that they did nothing wrong or whatever, and then never released anything

Reactions: whodeycin85
It was reported to police, but the person declined to press charges:

Trump's team also said they were going to release video proving that they did nothing wrong or whatever, and then never released anything
Good, again if it had legs they would have pressed charges. My guess is the police filed the report to get it on record but knew there was no chance of it going further...that's why it's been buried..and the matter is closed..that person could still change their mind but won't

Good, again if it had legs they would have pressed charges. My guess is the police filed the report to get it on record but knew there was no chance of it going further...that's why it's been buried..and the matter is closed..that person could still change their mind but won't
Seems like you’re saying there’s no wrongdoing unless someone presses charges, which is pretty out there; skirmishes happen without charges all the time. The Army explicitly said they did something wrong, are they lying?

Trump’s team took video, and obviously so, because they made a campaign ad of it. They said they would release video showing their innocence. Why didn’t they?

Seems like you’re saying there’s no wrongdoing unless someone presses charges, which is pretty out there; skirmishes happen without charges all the time. The Army explicitly said they did something wrong, are they lying?

Trump’s team took video, and obviously so, because they made a campaign ad of it. They said they would release video showing their innocence. Why didn’t they?
Great question, they need to release it..not saying there wasn't wrongdoing, I'm saying it's nothing illegal.

It’s just the dumbest thing ever. The fact that Trump can act like Homer Simpson and Harris stands there as a propped up lightweight saying nothing… yet both get nominated for President indicates we’ve hit full Idiocracy.
the worst thing for me, is that people actually fight over there chosen one.

if it was just a bunch of resigned voters, and "well I guess I am voting for X", it would be more understandable to me.

but both get out there in public, don't look good, and people will fight tooth and nail to defend them. even honest critiques aren't allowed.

if it was just a bunch of resigned voters, and "well I guess I am voting for X", it would be more understandable to me.

but both get out there in public, don't look good, and people will fight tooth and nail to defend them. even honest critiques aren't allowed.
Exactly… it’s one gaslight after another based on nothing but a party affiliation that 2/3 of the electorate couldn’t articulate if you held a gun to their head.

It’s just the dumbest thing ever. The fact that Trump can act like Homer Simpson and Harris stands there as a propped up lightweight saying nothing… yet both get nominated for President indicates we’ve hit full Idiocracy.
Homer simpson would have my vote over these two candidates.

Yep…. I got yelled at by an employee of mine bc I didn’t agree with her position on parental rights… Shar said that I watch too much Fox News and got even madder when I told her that I haven’t watched Fox News in over 15 years. I learned my lesson.

Yep…. I got yelled at by an employee of mine bc I didn’t agree with her position on parental rights… Shar said that I watch too much Fox News and got even madder when I told her that I haven’t watched Fox News in over 15 years. I learned my lesson.
its sad we can't simply just disagree and be different now. you have to align, or you are the enemy. both sides do it.

I am kinda understand Bama on his voting plan, my only hope for a better future is that the Trump supporters, and anti-Trumpers, when Trump is gone wake up when they go back to their party. hopefully they actually listen to them, and realize neither one represents them, and frees themselves from their respective party.

Reactions: volbeast33
Taylor Swift's online support for Kamala Harris' presidential run has gained the approval of WNBA superstar Caitlin Clark.

In an Instagram post published after Tuesday's debate between Harris and Donald Trump, the pop star girlfriend of Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce announced she will be voting for the current Vice President rather than her Republican challenger.

Now Clark has 'liked' Swift's post, potentially indicating that the former Iowa star will be putting her support behind Harris as well.

However, Clark's apparent preference for Harris is not a complete surprise, given that her boyfriend, Connor McCaffery, has previously penned supportive messages for the Vice President on Instagram.

I want to see the GOP return to sanity.
You want the GOP to return to weak fools that have no backbone like McCain, Romney, Pence, Bush's, Cheney's & Mitch McConnell the GOP that has never stood up against BS liberal policies.
When Trump came along Republicans finally stood up and started pushing back.

Megyn Kelly: Dana Walden, Close Friend of Kamala Harris, Runs Disney-Owned ABC News. The Moderators Did Her Bidding: ‘They’re Trying to Steal This Election’​

1726075066257.png

The obvious bias shown by ABC News moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis during Tuesday’s presidential debate has put the spotlight on their boss — Disney executive Dana Walden, who oversees ABC News and is a close personal friend of Kamala Harris.

So blatant was the network’s animus against former President Donald Trump during the live broadcast that even Megyn Kelly — not exactly Trump’s biggest fan — has called out Walden, saying she is helping lead the effort to “steal this election. They’re openly working to sink him.”

Megyn Kelly’s post-debate roundup focused in part on Disney executive Dana Walden, who serves as co-chairman of Disney Entertainment where she runs numerous TV properties including ABC News.

“I’m ashamed of those moderators at ABC News. They did exactly what their bosses wanted them to do. The person who runs ABC News is a close personal friend of Kamala Harris, that is responsible for Kamala Harris and her husband meeting,” Kelly said. “They did Dana Walden’s bidding tonight. It was three against one on that debate stage.”

“It was a mistake to trust ABC News with this debate,” she continued. “Those two moderators tried to sink Donald Trump tonight. They’re trying to steal this election. They’re openly working to sink him. It was so bad … Their bias against him and toward her, it’s going to backfire.”

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

Maybe it’s time to admit that our president isn’t really the one running the country.

VN Store

Back