2024 Presidential Race

My favorite part of this election cycle is the number of times the media tells us something is a "myth" when it's literally on video and/or perfect record of it exists.

The local newspaper in SWVA is talking about how the Haitian stuff in Ohio is a "myth" despite there being literal proof of it.

If you believe much of anything from the media these days you're a buffoon.

PS: the average Haitian has an IQ that would qualify them for medical treatment after a crime rather than actual penal placement.

Also lol at this when a huge subset of the American people is currently eating up tabloid garbage about Haitians eating pets and post-birth abortions
Both are true by the way if you just do some research yourself instead of just blindly consuming whatever tripe the media feeds you. Especially on post birth abortions which do occur and which democrats support.
Here, let me help you get started

Media when I was young: “Never take anything the government tells you at face value. Investigate it yourself. Send in reporters and get the truth!”
Media now; “well, I just read a press release from the city manager denying it; so we’re done here”
I mean, I have yet to actually see ANY attempt to go to Springfield and talk to the people there. It’s not like getting a reporter TO Springfield is that difficult is it?

My favorite part of this election cycle is the number of times the media tells us something is a "myth" when it's literally on video and/or perfect record of it exists.

The local newspaper in SWVA is talking about how the Haitian stuff in Ohio is a "myth" despite there being literal proof of it.

PS: the average Haitian has an IQ that would qualify them for medical treatment after a crime rather than actual penal placement.
That’s why I think I might just stop engaging with the leftists. They just live in a comfortable little self delusional bubble where the full extent of their intellectual effort is to turn on MSNBC or NPR.
While most of us on the right consume information from many many sources during the day; including ones that we disagree with in an effort to get to the truth.
I find it supremely ironic that the party who in the 60’s was famous for saying things like “question authority!” And “don’t trust anyone over 30!” Has done a complete 180 and calcified into a boring and pathetic bunch who now parrots back everything the authorities tell them and basically wants to question anyone WHO QUESTIONS AUTHORITY”.
It is beyond lame and pathetic.
You might as well keep trying to convince Linus that the Great Pumpkin exists. You will never get anywhere with people who are too comfortable living in their own dreamland to ever get up and drink the coffee and see hat is really going on. A world of magic and unicorn farts is much simpler to navigate than it is to ask questions.

You want to know the REAL REASON the left (and establishment republicans) HATE Trump so much?
It isn’t his policies or even his rough personality. It is that he forces people to open their eyes and see the truths they would rather not see. Exact same thing that happened with JFKJr. “Don’t wake me up, I enjoy sleeping”
2A038E7F-C6D5-454D-B8D0-15CE9AE4C193.gif

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Both are true by the way if you just do some research yourself instead of just blindly consuming whatever tripe the media feeds you. Especially on post birth abortions which do occur and which democrats support.
Here, let me help you get started

Next time read your own article, genius. End of life care for humans who are going to die is not an “abortion” any more than hospice care is

Reactions: tvolsfan

Damn. That makes me feel bad about myself.

I remember climbing a mountain in N. Haiti, being followed by a bunch of Haitian kids. Those kids spoke Creole, French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, and a little bit of Dutch. I was impressed at what a bunch of 10-14 year old kids could learn to try to earn a living in that place by serving as interpreters for foreigners who would come to their country.

Those Haitians seemed pretty bright to me, and I once had a Cracker Barrel peg-board game tell me I am "purdy smart."

The IQ stuff is pure garbage as is “Haitians eating pets,” so you shouldn’t be saying a word about people believing extremely dumb things

Media when I was young: “Never take anything the government tells you at face value. Investigate it yourself. Send in reporters and get the truth!”
Media now; “well, I just read a press release from the city manager denying it; so we’re done here”
I mean, I have yet to actually see ANY attempt to go to Springfield and talk to the people there. It’s not like getting a reporter TO Springfield is that difficult is it?
Brother they have talked to city officials and police who have produced a combined zero shreds of evidence, and idiots are responding with “well I saw a clip from a city council meeting, so we’re done here” lmao

The IQ stuff is pure garbage as is “Haitians eating pets,” so you shouldn’t be saying a word about people believing extremely dumb things
Keep on sleeping pal. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
And I am sure the Easter Bunny is going to bring you a big ole basket of candy next Easter
(Ie, Just believe everything they tell you)
Do not trouble or discompose yourself.

I remember climbing a mountain in N. Haiti, being followed by a bunch of Haitian kids. Those kids spoke Creole, French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, and a little bit of Dutch. I was impressed at what a bunch of 10-14 year old kids could learn to try to earn a living in that place by serving as interpreters for foreigners who would come to their country.

Those Haitians seemed pretty bright to me, and I once had a Cracker Barrel peg-board game tell me I am "purdy smart."
Being able to speak languages =/= IQ. I know many dummies that speak multiple languages, and I doubt any of the kids you met actually spoke 6+ languages despite your assertions.

The reality is organizations here can and should do what they want to help Haitians in Haiti. They largely do not fit in here, and especially so when nobody encourages or forces them to assimilate. Not all cultures are worthwhile.

Reactions: jaybird_1981

Some of the dumbest people on the Internet are claiming that Haiti as a country has an average IQ of 67, which is complete horses*** but Butch apparently fell for it

Brother they have talked to city officials and police who have produced a combined zero shreds of evidence, and idiots are responding with “well I saw a clip from a city council meeting, so we’re done here” lmao
„Talking to the authorities“ IS NOT JOURNALISM!!!!!!!
Lazy lazy lazy

Keep on sleeping pal. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
And I am sure the Easter Bunny is going to bring you a big ole basket of candy next Easter
(Ie, Just believe everything they tell you)
Do not trouble or discompose yourself.
Saying this as you believe these stupid ass claims with zero evidence whatsoever is funny

Regarding the cats, dogs, ducks, geese etc. being eaten... there are 911 calls and police reports about it.... believe it or not up to you.

Trump on abortion after birth.... posted in 2019

They don't believe their eyes or ears. Just MSM and the flavor of the week Democrat politician. It's probably a pretty blissful existence actually. No critical thought at all.

VN Store

Back