2024 Presidential Race

Maybe the idiots will stop trying to argue this is true now (spoiler: they won't)
And this is the result of the dumbest people in this country buying into this stupid BS
The anti-immigrant fervor in Springfield led to school and municipal building closures on Thursday and Friday after city officials received bomb threats.

Lee said she pulled her daughter out of school and is now worried about her safety with so much attention on her family. She is also concerned for the safety of the Haitian community, which she said she did not intend to villainize en masse.

“I feel for the Haitian community,” she said. “If I was in the Haitians’ position, I’d be terrified, too, worried that somebody’s going to come after me because they think I’m hurting something that they love and that, again, that’s not what I was trying to do.”

Trumpers are a special breed.

The worst will never admit that they were played, and the completely brainwashed will continue trying to argue that it was actually true by simply posting more rightwing bs. Sit back and watch them self-identify.

Damn Trumpers falling for shizz. Libs would never fall for crazy crap like pee tapes, Russian election interference and Putin blackmailing a US President.

Damn Trumpers falling for shizz. Libs would never fall for crazy crap like pee tapes, Russian election interference and Putin blackmailing a US President.
There 100% was election interference. Only a brainless trumper would fall for "totally exonerated" bs.

Existence of a pee tape? 50/50

Trumpers are a special breed.

The worst will never admit that they were played, and the completely brainwashed will continue trying to argue that it was actually true by simply posting more rightwing bs. Sit back and watch them self-identify.
JD Vance already boosted the Rufo thing, this is going to get people hurt or killed out of sheer ignorance and stupidity

JD Vance already boosted the Rufo thing, this is going to get people hurt or killed out of sheer ignorance and stupidity

Damn Trumpers! The same people were encouraging and supporting the riots in 2020 which hurt and killed people.

Oh wait, that was Harris and her people.

VN Store

Back