2024 Presidential Race

His comment really isn't that big of a deal. It's already out of the news. The only people keeping it alive are extreme leftists like those on here.

Kamala already retook the spotlight with her terrible interview yesterday.

Oh she’s terrible.

Just saying that he should have just let her spit her nonsense without having to try too hard to make her look bad.

We all know most Americans think she’s full of sh*t.

Cool, you should take that advice then and learn what “evidence” means
This you?
So we have zero evidence of Haitians taking geese from parks but we have you saying unsolicited that you would actually do it, sounds like you should shut up about Haitians then
And then you chose to spin the news segment of a goose being taken in Columbus. Even got quotes from the Governor my guy…but you still say zero evidence. As a stated earlier, don’t be a simpleton.

Last thing the left needs is “Trump was right again”

This you?

And then you chose to spin the news segment of a goose being taken in Columbus. Even got quotes from the Governor my guy…but you still say zero evidence. As a stated earlier, don’t be a simpleton.

There is zero evidence. That quote from the governor speculating based on the date was nothing close to evidence. You might actually be too dumb to realize how wrong you are, and that’s not an insult it’s a fact

TAFF: At the debate the other night you talked about creating an “opportunity economy” — what if we can drill down on that a little bit. When you talk about bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people, what are one or two specific things you have in mind for that?

HARRIS: Well I’ll start with this. I grew up a middle-class kid. My mother raised my sister and me, she worked very hard. Um, she was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hardworking people, construction workers, and nurses and teachers, and I try to explain to some people who may not have had the same experience, you know, if, but, a lot of people will relate to this, you know I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who were very proud of their lawn. [smiles and nods with hands upheld] You know? And, um, and I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity. And that we as Americans have a beautiful character. You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams. But not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions. So when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people, and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business. Um, my mother, you know, worked long hours, and our neighbor helped raise us. We used to call her, it was, I still call her, our “second mother.” She was a small business owner. I love our small business owners, I learned who they are through my childhood, and she was a community leader, she hired locally, she mentored, our small businesses are so much a part of the fabric of our communities, not to mention, really, I think the backbone of America’s economy.
Waiting for the "Stop Inflation - Mow Your Lawns" memes.

This you?

Also hilarious to quote this, bold and italicize a segment of it, and still somehow not realize that you’ve given zero evidence of Haitians taking geese from parks (because there isn’t any) lmaoooo
So we have zero evidence of Haitians taking geese from parks but we have you saying unsolicited that you would actually do it, sounds like you should shut up about Haitians then

There is zero evidence. That quote from the governor speculating based on the date was nothing close to evidence. You might actually be too dumb to realize how wrong you are, and that’s not an insult it’s a fact
So a news broadcast about the situation endorsing what’s happening by illegals is zero evidence. Child please, so you’re saying the news segment is manufactured and is fake. If not, it’s evidence. Which you’ve said there is zero. May want to sit this one out moving forward based on your answer.

So a news broadcast about the situation endorsing what’s happening by illegals is zero evidence. Child please, so you’re saying the news segment is manufactured and is fake. If not, it’s evidence. Which you’ve said there is zero. May want to sit this one out moving forward based on your answer.
What the f*** are you talking about? The governor said they’re “investigating” and that it was out of hunting season based on the date, then people investigated and he was carrying geese that were hit by a car.

Beyond that, is this person even Haitian? No. Are these geese from a park? No, they were hit by a car. Is he eating them? Also no. You’re talking about “illegals” and the Haitians in Springfield aren’t illegal either. You should log off and take a break, this is unbelievably stupid of you

What the f*** are you talking about? The governor said they’re “investigating” and that it was out of hunting season based on the date, then people investigated and he was carrying geese that were hit by a car.

Beyond that, is this person even Haitian? No. Are these geese from a park? No, they were hit by a car. Is he eating them? Also no. You’re talking about “illegals” and the Haitians in Springfield aren’t illegal either. You should log off and take a break, this is unbelievably stupid of you
Seems the debunk is a CYA. No records of carcass collection being it’s a geese (convenient for the story) and nobody coming forward saying the hit the goose. Nobody can vouch for what he did with the two geese. And Ole boy hasn’t come forward to tell his side of the story to clear his name and face. Now you’re correct, we don’t know if he’s Haitian or not. We do know he made his way into the news segment about illegals.

Seems the debunk is a CYA. No records of carcass collection being it’s a geese (convenient for the story) and nobody coming forward saying the hit the goose. Nobody can vouch for what he did with the two geese. And Ole boy hasn’t come forward to tell his side of the story to clear his name and face. Now you’re correct, we don’t know if he’s Haitian or not. We do know he made his way into the news segment about illegals.
Seems like you are very slowly understanding the concept of zero evidence backing up these weird claims about Haitians, took you long enough

Seems like you are very slowly understanding the concept of zero evidence backing up these weird claims about Haitians, took you long enough
Can you point me to the post where I said he’s a Haitian. I posted a video by news in Ohio about illegals and a black man carrying two geese was part of the segment. You can draw your own conclusion…I’m sure it’s coincidence.

Can you point me to the post where I said he’s a Haitian. I posted a video by news in Ohio about illegals and a black man carrying two geese was part of the segment. You can draw your own conclusion…I’m sure it’s coincidence.
It wasn't about "illegals" either, you watched the segment and still are wrong about everything in it. For it to be "evidence" of Haitians eating pets the person would have to be Haitian, now wouldn't they? Still don't know what "evidence" means

Just like all the other “lies” by Trump that were later proven to be true.

I guess all of the citizens are just making this stuff up.

I was always told, “where there is smoke, there is fire”.

Maybe the idiots will stop trying to argue this is true now (spoiler: they won't)
The woman behind an early Facebook post spreading a harmful and baseless claim about Haitian immigrants eating local pets that helped thrust a small Ohio city into the national spotlight says she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is now filled with regret and fear as a result of the ensuing fallout.

“It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen,” Erika Lee, a Springfield resident, told NBC News on Friday.
Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.
Newsguard, a media watchdog that monitors for misinformation online, found that Lee had been among the first people to publish a post to social media about the rumor, screenshots of which circulated online. The neighbor, Kimberly Newton, said she heard about the attack from a third party, NewsGuard reported.

Newton told Newsguard that Lee’s Facebook post misstated her story, and that the owner of the missing cat was “an acquaintance of a friend” rather than her daughter’s friend.
Other posts have also contributed to the false allegations, including a photo of a man holding a dead goose that was taken in Columbus, Ohio, but was spread by some online as evidence of the claims about Springfield. Graphic video of a woman who allegedly killed and tried to eat a cat was also found not to have originated in Springfield but in Canton, Ohio, and does not have any connection to the Haitian community.

Local police and city officials have repeatedly said there is no evidence of such crimes in Springfield, but that hasn’t stopped the lies from spreading across the country and igniting a national frenzy that landed on the presidential debate stage this week. Former President Donald Trump and his running mate Ohio Sen. JD Vance, who was born less than an hour away from Springfield, have repeated the baseless allegations.

VN Store

Back