2024 Presidential Race

Right. That kinda talk could not possibly have been seen as a call to action by wacky people who don’t understand that it’s ok when Democrats do it and they don’t mean anything by it.

The Hackery is strong.
Lol

Right, I’m sure the common expression Biden used in a private call to donors was actually a public call to action.

Reactions: NashVol11
Uh, no. Harris and Biden repeatedly calling Trump an existential treat to our democracy, Hitler, and racist isn’t telling anyone to kill Trump. Trump absolutely said the election was stolen and told his supporters to go the Capitol to protest peacefully. Then when they did exactly what he said, he blamed Mike Pence for not doing something he had no power to do.
FYP

Reactions: Vol8188
Yeah, but my car insurance is basically double, it might even be more.... I would have to go and check.

He was involved in murdering Americans and an American kid, so he has that going for him.

It is unbelievable how much my car insurance has increased the last 3 years. The broker tells me it's due to technology, car costs and inflation.

Try to get a car fixed these day and you will pay out the a$$ if you can get spare parts.

Uh, no. Harris and Biden never told anyone to kill Trump. Trump absolutely said the election was stolen and told his supporters to go the Capitol to protest. Then when they did exactly what he said, he blamed Mike Pence for not doing something he had no power to do.

To peacefully protest. You left that word for some reason

Reactions: Majors
To peacefully protest. You left that word for some reason
6f11847e3c8c3a36d7664bbb368b0341.jpg

Sounds like his fanboys listened to him. But maybe by “be wild” he meant peacefully.

In the actual speech when he told people to go to the Capitol, he very clearly said to protest peacefully.

You have actually heard that clip right? This isn’t news to you is it?
Oh, wow, you actually think that gives him deniability for all the other **** he said between the election and 1/6? Because he said “peacefully” once after riling his cult up for months?

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back