2024 Presidential Race

Dang it! Double post lol.. hope she’s happy with sacrificing her career for her bestie mala mala
Much to do about nothing. Perfectly framed. I don't watch CNN anyway, do you? This is all child's play. All politics is about these days is sound bites. All reporting is about is sound bites. It's the money. The truth remains bitter and the further that one side can push an agenda the more $$$$$ can come in. Credibility and losing a job is far fetched. Vance is an idiot and she is not much better. Sacrificing her career yea right. Both sides and networks show you everyday that this is about the money.

Would not have this problem --- Ducks, Cats, and Dogs if in Europe.

direct testimony isn’t hearsay.
Failure to follow up or investigate is not evidence.

Do you still believe the Russian dossier as fact?
Do you still believe the Russia pee tapes as fact
Do you still believe the hunter laptop story was misinformation?
Do you still believe the diary was misinformation?
Do you still believe the fbi just couldn’t figure out who brought cocaine into the Whitehouse?

All these things the press spoke with authority on.
They were wrong about them all or outright lying to us.

At this point I’ll take the words of the people putting their names and faces on the line saying it’s happening over a blind ignorant press.

Why is it so hard to find the videos of the city council meeting?
It was everywhere for 2 days. Nobody says it’s fake. The people who came forward say it was them speaking. But now it’s nearly impossible to locate. Odd.
It’s extremely easy to find. Took me about 2.2 seconds on Twitter. Didn’t check Google but I wouldn’t be surprised if most networks removed it from their articles because they realized it’s completely unsubstantiated. Twitter was where it spread in the first place anyway.

Some of the “direct testimony” in question
The neighbor, Kimberly Newton, said she heard about the attack from a third party, NewsGuard reported.

Newton told Newsguard that Lee’s Facebook post misstated her story, and that the owner of the missing cat was “an acquaintance of a friend” rather than her daughter’s friend.

"People living there" in suburbs in the '90s started rumors that damn near every Chinese restaurant was secretly serving dog meat too, please tell me you don't believe with a straight face (and no evidence) that Haitians are eating cats in Springfield

Who knows whether any of it is100% true or not? It’s not like it’s something so far fetched to where you can just say it’s not possible. I know there was a Chinese restaurant owner caught picking up a dead deer on the side of the road and taking it back to their restaurant but was confronted before they could use it.

I'm visiting Ohio next week, can someone to tell me what the proper temp setting is for a medium rare sous vide Calico cat?
Good call on the calico, they are mostly female, so very tender.

I like mine best in the pressure cooker. Great little meat for stew in the winter time. Mix in a little Herbs de Provence. MMMmmmmmm

You will never go back to possum again. (Except for pot pie, but that is different entirely.)

Prefacing this with, "I'm not woke" is just about the biggest inadvertent indictment of anti-wokeness possible. He's worried being a halfway decent human being will be confused for wokeness

Screenshot_20240916-090535_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tvolsfan
Who knows whether any of it is100% true or not? It’s not like it’s something so far fetched to where you can just say it’s not possible. I know there was a Chinese restaurant owner caught picking up a dead deer on the side of the road and taking it back to their restaurant but was confronted before they could use it.
Eating pets is pretty far-fetched to just say without any kind of proof, man. Agree to disagree I guess

Eating pets is pretty far-fetched to just say without any kind of proof, man. Agree to disagree I guess

Lol. You use tweets and anonymous sources as proof of stupid s*** every day. I would say people that live there making claims is much more believable than that and the act itself isn’t as absurd as it should be.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back