2024 Presidential Race

Yep. It's headed in the correct direction.

I remember all of the screaming and gnashing of teeth a couple of years ago that gas prices were going to be $7, $8, or even $9 by the end of Biden's term. Biden inherited a horrible situation and turned it around admirably.
Dude, I think Trump is as much of a clown as anyone but what did Biden "turn around"

Gas slowly came down because we finally got most of the shut down rigs back up and running after a bunch of mass retirements among rig workers during Covid.

It wasn't Biden's fault when demand ramped back up and production couldn't get going, and Biden can't take credit for prices getting back in line. I'm not sure Biden could spell "Rig" at this point.

Reactions: Zues1 and luthervol
Dude, I think Trump is as much of a clown as anyone but what did Biden "turn around"

Gas slowly came down because we finally got most of the shut down rigs back up and running after a bunch of mass retirements among rig workers during Covid.

It wasn't Biden's fault when demand ramped back up and production couldn't get going, and Biden can't take credit for prices getting back in line. I'm not sure Biden could spell "Rig" at this point.
I actually agree with you. I was merely pointing out (in my own way) that you cannot blame him for the high prices (which the right desperately and continually attempts to do) without giving him the credit for prices coming back down.

Yep. It's headed in the correct direction.

I remember all of the screaming and gnashing of teeth a couple of years ago that gas prices were going to be $7, $8, or even $9 by the end of Biden's term. Biden inherited a horrible situation and turned it around admirably.
You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe 1/2 the crap you post on here

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe Biden's policies are what gave us high gas prices.

Oil prices are up 10-15% over from.5 yrs ago. Gas prices are up by 30%. Profit margins are slightly lower now. The difference is refinery restrictions (Biden) and labor shocks (Trump and Biden)..

The people living there say it’s happening but the press says it’s not.
I wonder who we should believe.
"People living there" in suburbs in the '90s started rumors that damn near every Chinese restaurant was secretly serving dog meat too, please tell me you don't believe with a straight face (and no evidence) that Haitians are eating cats in Springfield

Reactions: tvolsfan
Why would she? At no point in her career has she denied them. I don't remember her saying she actually won the 2020 primary.
She hasn't had to because she knows the results before they happen. Just like her debate performance. She knew the questions and she knew her teammates would fact-check Trump and leave her unscathed.

"People living there" in suburbs in the '90s started rumors that damn near every Chinese restaurant was secretly serving dog meat too, please tell me you don't believe with a straight face (and no evidence) that Haitians are eating cats in Springfield
There are legitimate 911 calls. There are people showing up to city council meetings saying it is happening. There are people making videos saying it’s happening. I’m not sure why I should believe the press who lied about several things…..including hunter’s laptop……over eye witness accounts. How wide spread it is can be debated but where there’s smoke there’s usually some form of fire.

Alternatively, FYP
direct testimony isn’t hearsay.
Failure to follow up or investigate is not evidence.

Do you still believe the Russian dossier as fact?
Do you still believe the Russia pee tapes as fact
Do you still believe the hunter laptop story was misinformation?
Do you still believe the diary was misinformation?
Do you still believe the fbi just couldn’t figure out who brought cocaine into the Whitehouse?

All these things the press spoke with authority on.
They were wrong about them all or outright lying to us.

At this point I’ll take the words of the people putting their names and faces on the line saying it’s happening over a blind ignorant press.

Why is it so hard to find the videos of the city council meeting?
It was everywhere for 2 days. Nobody says it’s fake. The people who came forward say it was them speaking. But now it’s nearly impossible to locate. Odd.

Well, well. This isn't going to be a lay down victory for Trump like all the Republicans had been thinking. Game on.

I don't vote but very interested to see if Harris a woman beats Mister Next Question at his own game.

Would of been great if her ABC colegues would of been just half as outraged as Martha during the debate.

"That was just something she said in a debate."

Yes! Exactly! A false statement made during a debate where her opponent was getting live fact checks by the "moderators".

VN Store

Back