2024 Presidential Race

So we agree serious STDs are up by a significant amount?

But you think you’ve got me because chlamydia and gonorrhea are down? Lmfao

I hate to tell you but an explosion of syphilis is a “rise in communicable disease”
Communicable diseases aren't up. It's not true, not sure what else to tell you. If you want to cherry pick in order to kiss Vance's ass that's on you, but what he said is simply a lie

Communicable diseases aren't up. It's not true, not sure what else to tell you. If you want to cherry pick in order to kiss Vance's ass that's on you, but what he said is simply a lie

Did he state “all communicable diseases are up”? No, he did not.

Syphilis is a communicable disease and has exploded. TB is up. HIV is up. These are serious concerns.

But you think you got him because gonorrhea is down?

Did he state “all communicable diseases are up”? No, he did not.
You cannot be serious. That's like seeing overall crime down 50% and saying "crimes are up because jaywalking and fare evasion are up 5% and those are both crimes"

He said communicable diseases are on the rise, they're not. Simple.

New info. Thx
You're welcome. It was in fact new info since it was the first time the FBI stated it. Sorry for the inconvenient truth. The Democrats ties to Iran are very disturbing. I prefer the Abraham Accord peace treaties and less war under Trump than the Democrats disaster of foreign policy with multiple wars and the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

download.jpeg

How To “Deprogram” Trump Cult Before 2024 Election w/ Dr. Steven Hassan

Too late imjsho

More labeling and hate speech from the left, Thanks! This continued rhetoric from the Democrats is motivating would be Democrat assassins to keep taking shots at Trump. Offing you political opponent is the real threat to democracy................

Reactions: USF grad in TN
You cannot be serious. That's like seeing overall crime down 50% and saying "crimes are up because jaywalking and fare evasion are up 5% and those are both crimes"

From what I can tell, the more serious ones appear to be the problem so the opposite. (I would have to go and look at it again though)

More labeling and hate speech from the left, Thanks! This continued rhetoric from the Democrats is motivating would be Democrat assassins to keep taking shots at Trump. Offing you political opponent is the real threat to democracy................

Isn't that the guy from yesterday about Trump is the anti-christ? They put Trump picture on a painting and said, "see". I didn't know if it was like a parody or something.

Now he is talking to a "mental health professional". He guys, those masks work.... and Trump wasn't shot at.
😂

Last edited:
It is amazing the level of effort in the media to pursue the Springfield stuff and ignore what the former US Senator, First Lady, SOS, and Democrat leader said Monday night. They should be asking Kamala, Tim, and every Democrat if they condemn these words:

“I think it’s important to indict the Russians, just as (special counsel Robert) Mueller indicted a lot of Russians who were engaged in direct election interference and boosting Trump back in 2016. But I also think there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda. And whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged is something that would be a better deterrence, because the Russians are unlikely, except in a very few cases, to ever stand trial in the United States.”

It is amazing the level of effort in the media to pursue the Springfield stuff and ignore what the former US Senator, First Lady, SOS, and Democrat leader said Monday night. They should be asking every Kamala, Tim, and every Democrat if they condemn these words:

“I think it’s important to indict the Russians, just as (special counsel Robert) Mueller indicted a lot of Russians who were engaged in direct election interference and boosting Trump back in 2016. But I also think there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda. And whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged is something that would be a better deterrence, because the Russians are unlikely, except in a very few cases, to ever stand trial in the United States.”

The way it was worded was almost like she was saying people are "foreign agents" and should be registered as such like Bidens and she should have been. It pure projecting. The issue is the more she spoke it was obvious she was referring to just ordinary free speech. Completely evil in nature, but than again she is a murderer, so the standard isn't high to start with.

A complete lunatic.

Last edited:
Racism + xenophobia is a helluva drug.

How many of these people you got in your house?

Reactions: SlipKidVol
So we agree serious STDs are up by a significant amount?

But you think you’ve got me because chlamydia and gonorrhea are down? Lmfao

I hate to tell you but an explosion of syphilis is a “rise in communicable disease”
Yep. You can't bring in citizens from third world countries and diseases not rise. It just doesn't work that way.

Woman forced to throw MAGA hat in trash at Cardinals game gets team's apology for staff 'misunderstanding'​

1726763271947.png

The Arizona Cardinals have apologized to a woman who was told she had to remove a "Make America Great Again" hat in order to enter State Farm Stadium for the team's game against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.

Your crime example isn’t a bad one, you’re just misunderstanding how to apply. The correct analogy here would be that Vance is saying “crime is up” and you’re saying “he’s wrong because they’ve written less traffic tickets this year!”, and I’m saying “yeah, but there’s been more homicides”.

Sure low level disease is down. Major communicable diseases are rising in Clark County despite being down in the state.

Only took them 60+ years to finally realize the leftist filth have been screwing them. UAW idiots still haven’t figured it out.

VN Store

Back