2024 Presidential Race

Even in this video one of them says "there is no proof" lol

If they ate the proof than there would be no physical evidence. But all of this is small potatoes, not sure why anyone would want any of those people living by them. Certainly not Obama.

LGv2.0, you inviting those people into your house?

lol if Trump loses 65+ by 9 points we should never allow mail in ballots again. No way that’s real
Yea there seems to be some sampling error there.

Seniors are economically conservative
They are by in large pro Israel
Less apt to accept radical social agendas

Mail In should be rare, and secure.

Reactions: Vol8188
Tell us more about lies and riots. I missed the

This seems like a pretty big deal. A terrorist state sending information on a candidate willingly to the current US administration team.

There are so many issues like this with the democrat party that shocking went out the window years ago.

Sure, a president can swoop in and set interest rates. nd a President can

While inflation is real, credit cards are price gouging.
I have several CC that I pay off monthly just to use for points. One sent me a letter, that had a 0 balance, saying they were raising the interest rate from 6% to 29%.

I closed it.
More lies from Vance.

When the Health department is in bed with the lies, you have big problems coming.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I have several CC that I pay off monthly just to use for points. One sent me a letter, that had a 0 balance, saying they were raising the interest rate from 6% to 29%.

I closed it.

When the Health department is in bed with the lies, you have big problems coming.

I mean we do have men dressing up as women and giving themselves female names in the Biden Administration. It's not farfetched that many in the Health department are dishonest and deranged.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Hooray small govt. Good grief these people are idiots

It is all about populism today to get the vote. Both Kamala and Trump will come down and not do half this stuff when elected.
It really shows that our electoral bases is idiotic and selfish and doesn't care about the stability of our nation but rather what our government can do for them.

Reactions: whodeycin85

I closed it.

As always, you guys fall back on "Everyone is lying, except my two guys."

More lies from Vance.

When everything else fails, appeal to the emotion of the low IQ.

It's a time-tested strategy that people have exploited since the dawn of man.

He can't run on "concepts of policy's" so he makes sh*t up to scare people. Immigrants were his go to in the last election too.

Reactions: NashVol11
If you read the text, the health commissioner his data seems to be agreeing with Vance. He only provided 2 examples and both were up significantly.
He said communicable diseases are on the rise, which is not true. Appears to think he can say that because there are 4 total cases of TB instead of 1, but again, what he said is not true. Fearmongering about HIV when STIs are down overall is pretty misleading as well

When everything else fails, appeal to the emotion of the low IQ.

It's a time-tested strategy that people have exploited since the dawn of man.

He can't run on "concepts of policy's" so he makes sh*t up to scare people. Immigrants were his go to in the last election too.

Seems more like the government is providing misleading data. When they say the new rate is “barely higher than the state average”, they’re leaving out the fact that the previous rate was below the state average.

He said communicable diseases are on the rise, which is not true. Appears to think he can say that because there are 4 total cases of TB instead of 1, but again, what he said is not true. Fearmongering about HIV when STIs are down overall is pretty misleading as well

Those are communicable and those are rising. Are they not?

The only specific diseases mentioned were both riding. So how exactly are we considering this proof Vance was wrong?

I closed it.

Trump might get my vote if he could break up the ticketmaster/stubhub/seatgeek monopoly that is robbing people blind.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Those are communicable and those are rising. Are they not?

The only specific diseases mentioned were both riding. So how exactly are we considering this proof Vance was wrong?
He didn't say a rise in one specific disease to 4 total cases, that would be too honest for him. He said "communicable diseases on the rise," which is not true.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back