2024 Presidential Race

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
He said "eating cats and dogs"

Your boy said that.

Own it.
Never said he didn't say it. But he didn't start it. Maybe it was a cry for help from a small community overrun by" protected " foreigners " kamala had bussed in.

Your boy said that.

Own it.
Never said otherwise. But he did not make it up. From what I gathered . There is also a video from dayton oh. that a man claims is cats on a grill. Did they visit Dayton and investigate? They just called in a vet to look at bad quality photos and deny it ever happened. Did any one even bother to go to Springfield? Can't say for sure about cats and dogs but there is at least one 911 call about ducks and geese being carried off from the park .

Your boy said that.

Own it.
I guess you are prepared to own all of kamalas lies?

Last edited:
Racism + xenophobia is a helluva drug.

Is the racism "systemic"? The old Democrat playbook lives on. No actual plan or substance to the Democrats message so just continue with name calling. Racist, sexist, xenophobic, threat to democracy, blah, blah, blah. Donald Trump is so xenophobic that he married someone from another country.................

At Jessie Jackson's "Rainbow coalition" years back, he explains that he has always kept 25% or more minorities on his jobs.

He also said that Jessie Jackson ask him for Wallstreet office space and he gave it to him for free.

Once Trump ran as a Republican, Jessie Jackson hated him and called him a racist in the blink of an eye. Lol

He does better when he isn't trying to be a politician.

Man, I couldn't stand to hear that guy back in the 80s,90s,00s, and his show.... oh my. And the lefties loved him. But somehow he grew on me a bit as far as personality over the last 10 years. Still not voting, but that is a tough son of a b. Mountains of respect for his toughness for sure.

Never said he didn't say it. But he didn't start it. Maybe it was a cry for help from a small community overrun by" protected " foreigners " kamala had bussed in.

Never said otherwise. But he did not make it up. From what I gathered . There is also a video from dayton oh. that a man claims is cats on a grill. Did they visit Dayton and investigate? They just called in a vet to look at bad quality photos and deny it ever happened. Did any one even bother to go to Springfield? Can't say for sure about cats and dogs but there is at least one 911 call about ducks and geese being carried off from the park .

I guess you are prepared to own all of kamalas lies?

Bro, I think KH is POS too - sorry to burst your "whatabout" shield.

She's not talking about people eating the family pets though, that's Donny.

Cute photo-op.

I wonder if he had the nerve to trot through that crowd after stiffing them.

Is the racism "systemic"? The old Democrat playbook lives on. No actual plan or substance to the Democrats message so just continue with name calling. Racist, sexist, xenophobic, threat to democracy, blah, blah, blah. Donald Trump is so xenophobic that he married someone from another country.................
There was a survey a few years ago that found most college educated whites think racism is systemic, but most blacks and Hispanics think it's a problem with specific individuals. It's like white folks thinking that black folks can't find the DMV.

Bro, I think KH is POS too - sorry to burst your "whatabout" shield.

She's not talking about people eating the family pets though, that's Donny.

I agree, if the worse thing a Haitian does to you is eat your pet, consider yourself lucky. Been there. The issue is whether these people should be here and what to do about them since they have already been willfully allowed the invading force in?

I'm trying to figure out why we have military at all other than to just bomb people in far away lands for no reason, it certainly isn't to help protect the U.S.

Cute photo-op.

I wonder if he had the nerve to trot through that crowd after stiffing them.

lol you took the time to look all those up. How many of those articles are after he decided to run for President in 2016 and from far left journalists

At Jessie Jackson's "Rainbow coalition" years back, he explains that he has always kept 25% or more minorities on his jobs.

He also said that Jessie Jackson ask him for Wallstreet office space and he gave it to him for free.

Once Trump ran as a Republican, Jessie Jackson hated him and called him a racist in the blink of an eye. .
Video.

VN Store

Back