2024 Presidential Race

Technically you're not paying your bills. You certainly aren't going to be paying the bills for this big mess you are endorsing (or seem to). Someone that doesn't understand corporate entities and basic financing is talking about "smart enough". That is rich.

You seem desperate for attention.

Also, lol.

Reactions: NashVol11
Seems like Donny should have led with that instead of fear mongering that Fido was on the menu. It would have been rational, understandable, relatable and not at all insane.
It's no secret that certain cultures eat domesticated animals like Hatians, Chinese, etc.
Hatians even sacrifice them.

Why do you think it's not possible it's happening in America? What would make them drop their culture just because you flew them 2000 miles?

It's no secret that certain cultures eat domesticated animals like Hatians, Chinese, etc.
Hatians even sacrifice them.

Why do you think it's not possible it's happening in America? What would make them drop their culture just because you flew them 2000 miles?

If you can show verifiable evidence that the Haitian culture include domesticated dogs and cats as a part of their diet, then I will be the first to admit I'm wrong.

Outside of that, you, Vance and Trump should stop digging and pivot to.... literally anything else that doesn't make you look insane.

Insisting isn't working. And Chinese people eating domesticated animals is a tired trope, do better.

Last edited:
If you can show verifiable evidence that the Haitian culture includes domesticated dogs and cats as a part of their diet, then I will be the first to admit I'm wrong.

Outside of that, you, Vance and Trump should stop digging and pivot to.... literally anything else that doesn't make you look insane.

Insisting isn't working. And Chinese people eating domesticated animals is a tired trope, do better.

What? I've seen them eating just about anything that walks, crawls, digs, swims, flies, etc. Parts of Asia aren't much better, but depends on the region. Each his own, heck people in Louisiana eat crawfish.

The issue to me is they are pretty cruel to animals in various parts of the world, although the same might be said of say crawfish as well.

Bet it’s the first time you asked yourself that question about her…..be honest.

I haven't felt the need, honestly.

Unlike many of the trumpers who see the world in black and white - I generally believe that both sides (including maga) as genuinely wanting what's best for America. The divide is on how each side wants to accomplish that goal. If labels like "patriot" are what you seek, good for you.

Last edited:
Conservatives jabbed at Kamala Harris in the wake of Diddy's federal charges by resurfacing a tweet where she thanked the disgraced rap mogul.

The message was sent during the Vice President's previous run for the White House in 2019, as she praised Diddy for hosting a town hall on racial inequality for her campaign.

'There's a lot at stake for our communities right now and it's critical we bring to the forefront how coronavirus is perpetuating racial inequality and health disparities,' the tweet read.

View attachment 678111

Did Kamala ever admit that Jesse Smollett was lying?

Reactions: LSU-SIU
What? I've seen them eating just about anything that walks, crawls, digs, swims, flies, etc. Parts of Asia aren't much better, but depends on the region. Each his own, heck people in Louisiana eat crawfish.

The issue to me is they are pretty cruel to animals in various parts of the world, although the same might be said of say crawfish as well.
Hey, don’t EVER diss the consumption of crawfish 🦞.
FC643A79-04C7-40F9-BA5B-9005D1A66E74.jpeg

If you can show verifiable evidence that the Haitian culture include domesticated dogs and cats as a part of their diet, then I will be the first to admit I'm wrong.

Pointing out what third world countries eat or their cultures, isn't a trope, it's facts. I find it fascinating you can't wrap your head around cultures eating something that you wouldn't.

But also funny you call it a "trope" when pointed out. There's a reason Dominican Republic is building a concrete wall 12ft high, 8 inches thick, and 244 miles long to separate Haiti from them. If they can't assimilate with Dominicans on the same island, what makes you think they can here? Those Dominicans must be racist. 🤷

Pointing out what third world countries eat or their cultures, isn't a trope, it's facts. I find it fascinating you can't wrap your head around cultures eating something that you wouldn't.

But also funny you call it a "trope" when pointed out. There's a reason Dominican Republic is building a concrete wall 12ft high, 8 inches thick, and 244 miles long to separate Haiti from them. If they can't assimilate with Dominicans on the same island, what makes you think they can here? Those Dominicans must be racist. 🤷

The out of date board room selfie and very little diversity in a Tim Walz cabinet. One black man and woman in the back. And a woman of color off to the side along with a single ginger.

VN Store

Back