2024 Presidential Race

**** Mexico. They are enabling an invasion of our country by allowing thugs and criminals to pass right thru their country into ours.

We could do a better job of stopping them at border, we could enforce laws better to limit the job opportunities for them in the first place, we could not give them free stuff and we could not turn blind eye to support ag/construction industries by kicking them out if we find them....

We (both parties) have a lot of the blame here as well.

Soooooo, the Party That claims that Trump will end democracy is openly promising to end one of the most enduring norms of our democracy? Makes sense to me 🙄
Obviously they learned NOTHING from Harry Reid eliminating the judicial filibuster.
Tsar’s Number One Rule of Political Strategy; never be the first to deploy a tool or stratagem against your enemy unless you are comfortable with them using it against you when they get power.
Dimocrats NEVER think ahead
She's proposing doing this very historical measure just to pass one piece of legislation. Think she'll support this if the Republicans gain control of the Senate?

In states like mine, Ohio, where there's a tight Senate race, Republicans should run commercials about this. The filibuster is at stake. Still wanna vote for Sherrod Brown?

We could do a better job of stopping them at border, we could enforce laws better to limit the job opportunities for them in the first place, we could not give them free stuff and we could not turn blind eye to support ag/construction industries by kicking them out if we find them....

We could threaten to refuse them more loans if Mexico doesn't get their borders under control but then they couldn't pay the interest on the billions they owe US banks and the IMF which would trigger our treasury to manufacture more money to pay off the guarantees which means the US taxpayer and consumer is on the hook.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Except one president had them remain in Mexico and another canceled that requirement on day 1 of his administration.

I agree with everything you said in the first part, but that is like fixing the tax code.

It. Ain't. Gonna. Happen

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Except one president had them remain in Mexico and another canceled that requirement on day 1 of his administration.

I agree with everything you said in the first part, but that is like fixing the tax code.

It. Ain't. Gonna. Happen

I think that first POTUS could have done a better job in kicking out those that were already here illegally. Two parts, keeping them out and kicking them out if they sneak through. First part was done well, second, not so much.

You can build the biggest fence you want to keep people from sneaking in the book door if you keep the front door unlocked and the fridge stocked full of beer, they aint leaving....

Current admin not very good at either part. At least Obama deported them....

VN Store

Back