2024 Presidential Race

I’d start by explaining why she’s in cabinet meeting if she’s not got a hand in it. The WH has a full culinary kitchen staff to make cookies for Joes friends. So why else is she there?
I'm not sure it needs to be explained why she is there if she's not running them. Without hesitation, I would wager $1000 she has no part in them

A
While the world is ablaze, here is what is coming. Thanks Joe / Kamala who are awol on this issue.

Actually, don’t put it past Biden to allow this to happen on purpose. It would be perfect revenge to Kamala for forcing him out of the race. Say whatever you want about Joe and Jill, they remain among the most vindictive people in politics

I already donate plenty. It's not a bet on the Biden's. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bless your heart
You can always donate more. Just seems you ask a lot of questions and dance around the answers. Not sure you’re well versed in what you ask, which cues the emojis when you’re backed down. You could have at least incorporated Edith Wilson after Woodrow’s stroke.

Low key democrat alert. You try to slide under the radar as non-partisan. I think you're just embarrassed.
You've got to be kidding!🤣🤣The last thing I would be embarrassed about is anything political. I get more embarrassed by the occasional shank as a scratch golfer, and that's not even that embarrassing since I just saw Jason Day shank it at the President's Cup

You've got to be kidding!🤣🤣The last thing I would be embarrassed about is anything political. I get more embarrassed by the occasional shank as a scratch golfer, and that's not even that embarrassing since I just saw Jason Day shank it at the President's Cup

What was the last election you voted in and who did you vote for?

If such shade were ever thrown at an entertainer who supported Republicans? Most members of the right-wing echo chamber on here, would respond to it with something like, "She got all the education she evidently needed to live out her dreams and become more famous and wealthy before the age of 40 than most people can ever even imagine."
Clint Eastwood says hi.

iu

VN Store

Back