2024 Presidential Race

They let in 20 million illegal aliens into this country over the objections of more than 50 % of the citizens. They get free healthcare, a place to live, free cellphones, fòodstamps, and a monthly check from the govt. All the while we've got homeless vets and other homeless people not getting 💩💩. Ukraine gets $8 billion while people in NC and other southern states ravaged by a hurricane get scraps.
Basically these basta@@@ have told this country to STFU. Anybody that believes that American citizens come first administration is a damn fool.
How much have they given Israel during that time? How much did other admins? Please don't pretend it matters to you

Guys been cut off from everything. Still no power. Got cell service back yesterday. I live in WNC on the TN border. You can’t imagine how bad it is. My church has been getting supplies and sending teams out in TN and NC trying to help. It’s amazing how much is coming in. Some good ole boys from Virginia came down with chainsaws to help cut trees to clear out for people. Some guys from Chattanooga showed up with supplies today. We are cooking hot meals and giving them out. People are bringing hot meals and coming to cook at church. Avery, Mitchell and Yancey county’s got hit really hard in WNC.

Guys been cut off from everything. Still no power. Got cell service back yesterday. I live in WNC on the TN border. You can’t imagine how bad it is. My church has been getting supplies and sending teams out in TN and NC trying to help. It’s amazing how much is coming in. Some good ole boys from Virginia came down with chainsaws to help cut trees to clear out for people. Some guys from Chattanooga showed up with supplies today. We are cooking hot meals and giving them out. People are bringing hot meals and coming to cook at church. Avery, Mitchell and Yancey county’s got hit really hard in WNC.
What would you recommend we do to help you, your church, your area?

I’ve been in charlotte since Friday. We left this morning as our power came back on but stocked up on a few things at Walmart to bring back home (Greenville, SC). Anyway, while there we saw tons of supplies being bought to donate to those that were hit much harder than we were. They had carts at each exit for people to drop stuff off and was loading it straight onto trucks out in the lot. It was nice to see people stepping up to help out when it seems the government wants to drag ass.

Reactions: dovervolz
What would you recommend we do to help you, your church, your area?
No clue. I go to church in Roan Mtn TN. Roan Mtn First Baptist. Carter Co TN got hit hard. Couldn’t tell how many pallets of water we got in today. People are dropping off a lot of stuff to help out. There some places side by sides have a hard time getting to

No clue. I go to church in Roan Mtn TN. Roan Mtn First Baptist. Carter Co TN got hit hard. Couldn’t tell how many pallets of water we got in today. People are dropping off a lot of stuff to help out. There some places side by sides have a hard time getting to
If you think of something, please come back and share it with us.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back