2024 Presidential Race

My God she is absolutely hideous. And she seemingly just keeps getting uglier - is her neck starting to fatten lol?
She has been on TV for almost 10 years attacking Trump daily, misleading her audience with information, made racist remarks and now violence. And she calls him a threat…another case of the left is what they accuse the right of.

Kamala Endorses Dockworkers Strike That Union Boss Boasted Would ‘Cripple’ The Economy​

1727921333254.png

Vice President Kamala Harris sided Wednesday with dockworkers who launched a massive strike this week that threatens to cripple the economy.

LOL Keep throwing that spaghetti.
Spaghetti?

baboon-monkey.gif

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
FYI, Trump is doing better in the battleground states (polling) than he did in 2016 when he won. (per RCP polling data).
I think there's less people "embarrassed" to admit that they are voting for trump than in 2016. After this train wreck you can't blame your neighbor for doing so

"U.S. consumer confidence took a sharp dive in September, driven by rising concerns over job security and a softening labor market.

The Conference Board reported on Sept. 24 that its consumer confidence index fell to 98.7, down from a revised 105.6 in August, marking the steepest drop in just over three years.

In this month’s index, all five components—current business and employment conditions, future business and job market expectations, and income outlook—deteriorated, reflecting widespread consumer pessimism."

One month ago, the Southern border was the number 1 issue. While it is still a major issue, Helene, the strike, and Middle East have joined as 1b,c,and d.

I am so ready for Trump/Vance To provide leadership on these and the other issues facing our country. Nov. 5th cannot get hear fast enough.

One month ago, the Southern border was the number 1 issue. While it is still a major issue, Helene, the strike, and Middle East have joined as 1b,c,and d.

I am so ready for Trump/Vance To provide leadership on these and the other issues facing our country. Nov. 5th cannot get hear fast enough.
There is such a huge leadership void in this country. That is what happens when you vote for "the feels".

VN Store

Back