2024 Presidential Race

Do you think it's a good/bad/indifferent sign that so many of those with intimate knowledge of Trump and his prior administration want nothing to do with him and want his opponent to win?

Remember, these are all people who were in IDEOLOGICAL AGREEMENT WITH, WANTED TO and FREELY CHOSE to work for Trump. These aren't plants or Dems in disguise.

They are establishment loyalists who for the most part have disgraced themselves in the past. I would guess that some are afraid they may face prosecution for perjury or other crimes unless Harris wins.

I think there's less people "embarrassed" to admit that they are voting for trump than in 2016. After this train wreck you can't blame your neighbor for doing so
I’m not sure I buy this*, but it’s something I hadn’t thought about that would make the race tighter (or less close, depending on who you think is winning).

*- On this board, my very unscientific observation is that the people who claim not to support Trump but just can’t stop carrying water for him has remained mostly flat. To the extent it has declined since 2020, it has declined more from people who just stopped carrying the water or stopped posting than from people who decided to openly support him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kamala: here’s $750, just need to apply online

Yeah, so who the **** has internet right now? I would’ve been so ashamed to get in front of the camera and say, “hope this helps”

That should be the minimum for those marginally affected. I lost power, internet, a lot of food, and had to travel and stay in a hotel for a few days. Some people lost everything. You can give me something to recoup a portion of what I lost but some people deserve and need much more.

How about a joint press conference? Anywhere , anytime? I bet he would agree to that. She reminds me of watching wrestling when I was a kid. The bad guy always came out with help. And everyone knew they would cheat.
You are speaking for Trump? Trump would show up if he was having a good clear thinking day. Those are becoming less and less. KH would only show up if she knew Trump was not. Either way all you are going to get from both these days are misdirects and lies.

🇺🇸Vote Cocke County Girl '24🇺🇸

This is sickening. They don't like anything donated because they can't charge their 500% increase on these items and two, they don't like the citizens showing up the government at state and federal levels.

The elected officials don't do anything the citizens ask them to do. There's going to be a huge influx of citizens asking, "Just what do we need government for anymore?"

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
This is sickening. They don't like anything donated because they can't charge their 500% increase on these items and two, they don't like the citizens showing up the government at state and federal levels.

The elected officials don't do anything the citizens ask them to do. There's going to be a huge influx of citizens asking, "Just what do we need government for anymore?"

To be fair, people donate a lot of useless crap. I saw it first hand after helping with March 2023 tornadoes....

Cash to charities and utilizing matching donations that many companies has is a lot more effective than donating used boxers..

Insults never get you anywhere, so tone it down and try a realistic approach to problem solving.
If all you got is I don't know, followed by an insult, or trash talking. Then you are part of the problem vs being part of the solution.

Name calling seems to be an out for you and reality not so much. Assumptions are a problem for you as well. Try using facts for a change. You are very good with adjectives but not so good with solutions. All to discredit with no basis. So move over, lead, or follow as you choose to sit back and talk about it and talk trash.

Have you booked your trip to Jan 6, 2025, yet?
😂 There's plenty of basis to discredit Joe Biden as president. He is the worst in the history of this country. But that record will be broken if his protege is installed.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

I am a bit curious about why she doesn't show off the texts. I know some people in the affected areas, and none of them have gotten the same texts. I would figure FEMA or whoever would blast that message pretty far.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Talked to Congress let them figure it out. Blame it on Biden but guess what would have happened if the Congress was in the middle of a the Govt Shutdown. I don't vote for people to go to Congress to play games with Tax Payer's money, I vote for those I think will find the middle road for solutions. The problem is there are too many old people and crap stirrers in Congress.

You vote the way you need to but it is obvious you are not interested in a functioning government because the clown show is just too entertaining for you.
😂

I would be careful with the word "cheat" Trump would not join Harris on a stage. His cognitive ability is on a decline as he can't even stay on thought. KH will be the least qualified candidate ever elected to office next to Trump. The election candidates are weak. Mess has been created by tribes and the ability of candidates to use them for votes.
Cognitive decline. Good Lord, Saul Alynski is alive and well.

VN Store

Back