2024 Presidential Race

In-depth economic discussion from the communist democrat candidate ...

Awful, ambiguous and just plain dumb of an answer. She started talking about teachers, firefighters and nurses even after followup about her answer about small business. She has no idea what she's talking about besides an ideological position of taxing more.

I'm just in the middle class, and they are killing me in taxes. It now bothers me that our government gives refunds for more than people pay in.

He grew wiser. He's addressed that. He was watching too much left wing state sponsored communist media.

So is Kalamity Jane now for fracking or against it?

Is Kamala for or against a border wall now?

Is she for or against the no tax on tips thing now?

Maybe the her policy page should just redirect to Trump's website policy page. 🤣

He grew wiser. He's addressed that. He was watching too much left wing state sponsored communist media.

So is Kalamity Jane now for fracking or against it?

Is Kamala for or against a border wall now?

Is she for or against the no tax on tips thing now?

Maybe the her policy page should just redirect to Trump's website policy page. 🤣
Yeah, that's what happened. I'm sure political opportunism played no part at all. JD Vance's change of opinion is strictly genuine.

Recently leaked direct messages on social media reveal that JD Vance was still being harshly critical of Donald Trump as recently as 2020. That is well after Vance has claimed to have had a change of heart about Trump.

Yeah, that's what happened. I'm sure political opportunism played no part at all. JD Vance's change of opinion is strictly genuine.

Recently leaked direct messages on social media reveal that JD Vance was still being harshly critical of Donald Trump as recently as 2020. That is well after Vance has claimed to have had a change of heart about Trump.
😅🤣😅

Answer my other questions. I might vote for her since she's taking on Trump's policies.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
We are going to have a winner and a loser.
The Problem is the winner is going to govern like they won as if it was an unanimous endorsement of their policies and plattform.
When in truth it was two bad candidates of which there was no alternative.
This will only cause more division and will cause 2-4 more years of Congressional ineptness.

Reactions: LouderVol
Not exactly the same kind of thing. He gets too much credit for ending slavery, but the credit he gets for the preservation of the union, seems justified. He was flawed, but the right man at the right time.

He didn't preserve the union, he tore it apart then started a war that killed almost a million Americans to force it back together.

VN Store

Back