2024 Presidential Race

I lived in Tokyo for 2 years. They loved me.
Rarely go to Tokyo unless I’m catching a flight out of Haneda. Go to Osaka frequently and less frequently Narita which I try to avoid. Like I said it’s civilized but different. They’re not afraid to say no.

Reactions: AM64
Classic gangster statement.....gibberish.

Though nothing is as funny as the time when a couple of Christian talk-show hosts asked the gangster what his favorite bible verse is.
"Well, I love the bible, the bible is a great book, really so great and so so important to people, and you know, people pray with
it...." and I've never read a freakin' page of the bible in my life."

In the same speech in Cedar Rapids, Trump, in a rare moment, told the truth about his and the neofascist movement’s plans to end American democracy: “We've been waging an all-out war on (in) democracy." This was not a gaffe or error given the context of Trump’s behavior and threats for the last seven years, including a coup attempt and the Big Lie.

Just more lies and hyperbole.

Reactions: volinbham

I call BS..who would buy a LC book?

Books and speeches (and apparently) art are simply a means of paying legal kickbacks to members of government (or wannabes). One recipient gets something in return for cash, so apparently its not a campaign donation subject to rules or a payoff for a bribe which would be illegal. You know the old saying that the rich are different? The rich don't hold a candle to members of congress or other government officials in that respect.

Reactions: BreatheUT and hog88

VN Store

Back