2024 Presidential Race

That is a crock. LOL.

If you are going to make up your own data, why use an actual poll for it? LOL. That is ridiculous.
Sounds like he’s questioning the sampling? Then you’re right - he makes up his own numbers.

I guess one question would be do you believe it’s reasonable that Trump is “only” leading whites by 5 points?

Idk, but I wouldn’t necessarily be surprised if that’s an undercount.

Sounds like he’s questioning the sampling? Then you’re right - he makes up his own numbers.

I guess one question would be do you believe it’s reasonable that Trump is “only” leading whites by 5 points?

I have no idea ..... it is probably more than that, but there is no point in following polls, if you aren't going to trust them, and think you "know" what the "real" numbers are.

Reactions: volfanhill

Rachel Morin’s mom says Harris-Biden admin Hasn’t Offered Condolences since Daughter Was Killed By Migrant​

The mother of murdered Maryland mom Rachel Morin told lawmakers Wednesday that neither President Biden nor Vice President Kamala Harris have spoken with her or expressed remorse over their immigration policies following her daughter’s killing.

“Since my daughter’s death, but also since that we learned that it was an illegal immigrant that they’ve accused of murdering her, the Biden-Harris administration has not reached out to our family to offer condolences,” Patty Morin told members of the House Homeland Security Committee in a hearing on the US border crisis.

1726711643182.png
Rachel Morin, 37, was allegedly savagely beaten and strangled to death in August 2023 by a migrant with gang ties from El Salvador, Victor Antonio Martinez Hernandez.

I have no idea ..... it is probably more than that, but there is no point in following polls, if you aren't going to trust them, and think you "know" what the "real" numbers are.
I agree he just made some ish up with his “real” numbers.

He would have been better off simply highlighting the possible discrepancies with the sampling.

He looks like a boob just throwing shite at the wall.

What Did 'Broadband Czar' Harris Do With the $40 Billion Appropriated for Internet?​

1726712401703.png

Vice President Kamala Harris is under fire for reportedly mismanaging a $42 billion program to expand the Internet.

In a letter, Republican senators accuse “Broadband Czar” Harris of mirroring her performance as “Border Czar” and failing to deliver promises on delivering broadband to rural areas. Ranking member of the Subcommittee on Communications, Media, and Broadband, Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.) has accused Harris of prioritizing the Biden Administration’s woke agenda to impose its climate change mandates on infrastructure projects, government-owned networks over private investment, mandating the use of unionized labor in states and sought to regulate broadband rates.

The letter further alleges Harris of misusing limited taxpayer dollars despite vowing that the administration’s $42 billion Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment (BEAD) program would deliver broadband services to unserved areas.

This is what started it: Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.
The nbc story mentions the influx of immigrants, but that now ignored in favor of the cat/dog story.
He said "eating cats and dogs"

Your boy said that.

Own it.

Reactions: NashVol11
Oh look, it's the "Middle" guy parroting extreme leftist talking points ad nauseum again. He's so in the middle! hahaha

"I don't care if the country is destroyed, just don't let me see mean tweets."

The idiocy of this board entertains me in the evening.

I know I've struck a nerve when you chime in.

Imagine being so dumb as to equate criticism of candidate for talking about eating family pets as being simply a extreme leftist talking point.

Trump's stated polity's are are decent, if he weren't such a damn dummy he wouldn't have lost to Biden. And when I say dummy, I mean stupid. Unintelligent. Like his supporters.

Democratic Operative announces Party Exit after volunteering at DNC : 'Impossible to Unsee what I've Seen'​

A Democratic campaign operative revealed that she is exiting the party after volunteering at last month's Democratic National Convention, which left her "disenchanted" with Democratic leadership.

In a Newsweek op-ed published Tuesday, Evan Barker described how she went from raising "tens of millions of dollars" for Democrats to distancing herself from a party she now believes is "totally out of touch" with everyday Americans.

Barker said she was initially "thrilled" to volunteer at the DNC, where Vice President Kamala Harris accepted the nomination for president.

"But once there, wandering amidst the glitz and glam, imbibing the gloss and schmaltz of it all, I couldn't escape a sinking feeling. I felt submersed in a hollow chamber whose mottos were ‘Brat summer’ and ‘Joy’—totally out of touch with regular, every-day Americans and their pressing needs; instead, the most elite people in the world chanted in unison that "We're not going back," Barker wrote.

Reactions: Buddy’s Bandit
"We are the party of pragmatism". Holy shat, as noted often, you have no self awareness. Your party is a mess. They can't come to agreements within the party, much less across the aisle. Their in-fighting has been a joke of not just the US, but the world. You know who is responsible for it and there's no debate on that, factually speaking. Hell, you've got a guy issuing countless subpoenas that can't enforce them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

We have 4 choices: not vote, vote other, Harris, or Trump. I'm not a Republican but I lean right. I wish I was more moderate or there were two options where the choices were between two sensible options.

The choices in the two major parties: 1) a narcissist with a lack of decorum that is more of a populist than a conservative, or 2) a clueless puppet.

lol if Trump loses 65+ by 9 points we should never allow mail in ballots again. No way that’s real

The allegations that Trump made against Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss were not "opinions." They were provable lies which Rudy Giuliani has been successfully sued for defamation over. Trump did not care about the truth. He only cared about his ego. Freeman and Moss were subjected to prolonged abuse, because of Trump's lies. Trump simply does not care that they didn't do what he said they did.

Trump also incited a riot, which led to police officers being assaulted at the Capitol. All of this occurred only because he had a bruised ego.
Tell us more about lies and riots. I missed the how to control egos lessons the liberals gave.
They want a war with Iran pronto.

I would be expecting the unexpected as the numbers start to go in the wrong direction.

They need a new gag bad, and fast.

2159f8a8-0a38-4daa-9d42-b5cdf5570218_text.gif

They'll convince BB that Trump shot himself.
This seems like a pretty big deal. A terrorist state sending information on a candidate willingly to the current US administration team.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back