2024 Presidential Race

Better than Harris.
What has Harris done or not done? VP is really powerless unless there is a tie in a senate vote. Which side would Haley vote for if there was a tie in the senate? Plus, I go back to the fact that she is next in line. People are reluctant to remove Joe Biden because Harris may be far more incompetent. That is Joe's protection and cover. On the other hand, they may impeach Trump yet again or JFK him to get Halley on the chair.

Last edited:
Tulsi Gabbard absolutely humiliated and excoriated Harris in the Dimwit debates and on the campaign trail. Harris is the textbook example of an Affirmative Action style appointment as VP caused purely by the fact that it is clear public record that Biden is a racist bastard that had a huge "black voter problem ". She checked the boxes for both black and female....and thats IT. Zero real accomplishments in her life. Certified homewrecker with a record of sleeping with her bosses to get promotions. She has done absolutely nothing as VP....which Americans should be thankful for. Just like Biden did when he was VP.

The poll, released on Thursday, shows Trump leading Biden in head-to-head races and in deeper fields in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. However, some of the advantages are within the margin of error.

Trump won six of these seven states in 2016, propelling him to the White House over Democrat Hillary Clinton, but in 2020, Biden carried six of these states in his victory over Trump. These states will decide the 2024 election, and Trump’s early strength in them is cause for concern for Democrats and Biden, whose approval rating registers at historic lows in other recent polling.

Biden “is making no gains among groups he is going to need to pull off a victory next year,” Morning Consult Politics Analyst Eli Yokley told Bloomberg.

In looking at individual states in the Bloomberg News-Morning Consult poll, Trump has a 46 percent to 42 percent lead over Biden among 796 registered voters in a hypothetical two-man race in Arizona. Five percent will not vote in the election, and seven percent are unsure who they will back in a hypothetical head-to-head race. The four-point lead exceeds the ± three percent margin of error (MOE).

What has Harris done or not done? VP is really powerless unless there is a tie in a senate vote. Which side would Haley vote for if there was a tie in the senate? Plus, I go back to the fact that she is next in line. People are reluctant to remove Joe Biden because Harris may be far more incompetent. That is Joe's protection and cover. On the other hand, the may impeach Trump yet again or JFK him to get Halley on the chair.

I want to point out my agreement that Biden has a VP that is visibly so incompetent that it would be dangerous to remove him until he is defeated in Nov 2024.

Hunter Biden Fears He Will Have To FLEE The US If Trump Is Elected; Friends say Joe Biden is 'consumed' by the Scandal around his son and is scared he will slip back into addiction, report claims​

• Hunter Biden has reportedly told friends he might have to leave if Trump wins
Hunter Biden has told friends that he might have to flee the country if Donald Trump is reelected, after already enduring months of deeply personal political attacks and mounting legal woes.

Republicans have put him front and center of their efforts to say his father acted corruptly when he was vice president.

And he could face almost 20 years in prison if convicted of three felony and six misdemeanor charges brought last week.

The result is an 81-year-old father desperately worried about the welfare of a son who has battled drink and drugs, and a son who fears more attacks if Trump wins in 2024.

Two sources, cited by Politico, said Hunter has told family friends that he expects to come under intense scrutiny during the election campaign and is considering leaving the United States if his father loses the election to the Republican frontrunner.

Hunter Biden Fears He Will Have To FLEE The US If Trump Is Elected; Friends say Joe Biden is 'consumed' by the Scandal around his son and is scared he will slip back into addiction, report claims​

• Hunter Biden has reportedly told friends he might have to leave if Trump wins
Hunter Biden has told friends that he might have to flee the country if Donald Trump is reelected, after already enduring months of deeply personal political attacks and mounting legal woes.

Republicans have put him front and center of their efforts to say his father acted corruptly when he was vice president.

And he could face almost 20 years in prison if convicted of three felony and six misdemeanor charges brought last week.

The result is an 81-year-old father desperately worried about the welfare of a son who has battled drink and drugs, and a son who fears more attacks if Trump wins in 2024.

Two sources, cited by Politico, said Hunter has told family friends that he expects to come under intense scrutiny during the election campaign and is considering leaving the United States if his father loses the election to the Republican frontrunner.

1592686517219.gif

What has Harris done or not done? VP is really powerless unless there is a tie in a senate vote. Which side would Haley vote for if there was a tie in the senate? Plus, I go back to the fact that she is next in line. People are reluctant to remove Joe Biden because Harris may be far more incompetent. That is Joe's protection and cover. On the other hand, they may impeach Trump yet again or JFK him to get Halley on the chair.
That is certainly possible.

EXCLUSIVE Ron DeSantis' campaign Trolls Nikki Haley by Offering Donors a Ticket to See 'her future home the vice president's residence' if she is 'too coward' to Show Up To Iowa Debate​

• DeSantis' campaign is offering debate ticket sweepstake winners alternatives if former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley refuses to show-up for a one-on-one in Iowa
Ron DeSantis is offering two supporters a trip to NYC or Washington, D.C. as alternatives to their debate ticket sweepstakes as the campaign slams Nikki Haley for refusing to commit to show up for a head-to-head showdown.

As with previous debates, DeSantis' campaign is offering donors a chance to win two tickets to the debate in Iowa next month, which includes airfare, hotel rooms and a meet-and-greet.

But this time, in a troll of former United Nations Ambassador Haley, the campaign is offering alternatives if she is 'too coward to debate Governor DeSantis one-on-one,' according to sweepstake conditions obtained by DailyMail.com.

CNN is hosting a debate in Iowa before the caucuses on January 15 and in New Hampshire before the primary election on January 23. So far, DeSantis is the only candidate who has fully committed to the next debate.

1702603466416.png
In a troll of one of the top competitors, DeSantis' campaign is offering trips to New York City to see the United Nations (where Haley used to work under Donald Trump), Washington, D.C. to see the vice president's residence ('the new home Nikki wants') or a data warehouse if the debate is canceled due to Haley's refusal to show up

Haley has been noncommittal on the prospects of a one-on-one showdown with DeSantis ahead of Iowa, but appears to be ready to debate if others make the stage.

The DeSantis sweepstake winner would receive $1,500 toward two airfare tickets to Des Moines, Iowa, two nights of hotel accommodations and two tickets to the debate – as well as a meet and greet with the Florida Gov. DeSantis and Florida First Lady Casey DeSantis.

Should the January 10 debate be canceled due to Haley's refusal to show up, DeSantis' campaign is offering alternate trips that directly troll his 2024 competitor.

Trump said that if Biden won the stock market would collapse and we'd have a depression.

Stock market at record high.

Inflation under control.

Low unemployment.

Gas prices falling.

Guy is worse at making predictions than I am, and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Trump said that if Biden won the stock market would collapse and we'd have a depression.

Stock market at record high.

Inflation under control.

Low unemployment.

Gas prices falling.

Guy is worse at making predictions than I am, and that's saying something.
The damage is already done here. This is a huge reason that Biden is so far underwater. Many people have ran out of money all the while millions stream over our borders and get free room and board. That's pi$$ing many off greatly.

EXCLUSIVE Ron DeSantis' campaign Trolls Nikki Haley by Offering Donors a Ticket to See 'her future home the vice president's residence' if she is 'too coward' to Show Up To Iowa Debate​

• DeSantis' campaign is offering debate ticket sweepstake winners alternatives if former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley refuses to show-up for a one-on-one in Iowa
Ron DeSantis is offering two supporters a trip to NYC or Washington, D.C. as alternatives to their debate ticket sweepstakes as the campaign slams Nikki Haley for refusing to commit to show up for a head-to-head showdown.

As with previous debates, DeSantis' campaign is offering donors a chance to win two tickets to the debate in Iowa next month, which includes airfare, hotel rooms and a meet-and-greet.

But this time, in a troll of former United Nations Ambassador Haley, the campaign is offering alternatives if she is 'too coward to debate Governor DeSantis one-on-one,' according to sweepstake conditions obtained by DailyMail.com.

CNN is hosting a debate in Iowa before the caucuses on January 15 and in New Hampshire before the primary election on January 23. So far, DeSantis is the only candidate who has fully committed to the next debate.

View attachment 602213
In a troll of one of the top competitors, DeSantis' campaign is offering trips to New York City to see the United Nations (where Haley used to work under Donald Trump), Washington, D.C. to see the vice president's residence ('the new home Nikki wants') or a data warehouse if the debate is canceled due to Haley's refusal to show up

Haley has been noncommittal on the prospects of a one-on-one showdown with DeSantis ahead of Iowa, but appears to be ready to debate if others make the stage.

The DeSantis sweepstake winner would receive $1,500 toward two airfare tickets to Des Moines, Iowa, two nights of hotel accommodations and two tickets to the debate – as well as a meet and greet with the Florida Gov. DeSantis and Florida First Lady Casey DeSantis.

Should the January 10 debate be canceled due to Haley's refusal to show up, DeSantis' campaign is offering alternate trips that directly troll his 2024 competitor.

Imagine being an arrogant azzhat....while down 50 (FIFTY) POINTS plus to Trump...who doesn't even have to be hassled with debates or campaigning!!!

Hahahahahaha for my amigos:
Jajajajajajajajajaja

Hes Kamal Hadden against SC last season...getting torched for 63 points and 400 yards passing, while yapping so much he is drawing penalties against his own team. Honestly its much, much worse than that....there has NEVER in my 46 years of life been a presidential candidate with a 50% lead over ALL competitors in a primary. Nor has there ever been 1 that did not even need to debate, or honestly even need the Republican PARTY to win an actual honest election where only real voters get to vote, once.

This is unprecedented. So i guess it would be more like if Kamal Hadden got beat for 10 or 15TDS consecutively in the same game. Thats how bad Trump is destroying the other midgets in this Tallest Midget contest we have every 4 years. Good grief.

And like it or not, Ras is correct: Trump CANNOT have Haley as his VP because the MIC alone would have him killed to get her in charge, so she could take us to war with every single country that she could. I have never been as disappointed in a Repub candidate as her...i was a fan when she was SC governor, but she lost her damn mind and has turned into THE WORST HAWK in Washington now. Read her own words....she literally wants to go to war with Russia, China, Iran, NK, and about half the sandbox countries. Seriously. Its flabbergasting.

Cornel West Doubts Biden Will Last to the General Election​

1702668154455.png

President Joe Biden may not make it to the start line for the 2024 election race as criticism over foreign policy dealings and the economy begin to appear insurmountable obstacles to his hopes for a return to the White House.

So says Cornel West, who gave that grim assessment in an interview with Politico. “I’m not even sure whether I’ll be running against Biden,” the independent presidential candidate told the outlet.

“Biden — I think he’s going to have an LBJ moment [and] pull back.”

Cornel West Doubts Biden Will Last to the General Election​

View attachment 602362

President Joe Biden may not make it to the start line for the 2024 election race as criticism over foreign policy dealings and the economy begin to appear insurmountable obstacles to his hopes for a return to the White House.

So says Cornel West, who gave that grim assessment in an interview with Politico. “I’m not even sure whether I’ll be running against Biden,” the independent presidential candidate told the outlet.

“Biden — I think he’s going to have an LBJ moment [and] pull back.”

Cornell West is treating Biden like dirt. The vitriol from the progressive West is obvious.

VN Store

Back