2024 Presidential Race

You’ve got to bag one sober: Rosanne, Whoopi, or Stacey Abrams. Who you got?

Abrams has a law degree from Yale. I doubt Barr got out of high school. Whoopi is also a couple of notches above Barr; even so, the Dems are wise enough not to invite her to speak at any conclaves.

We had our earnings call Thursday. When our CEO reported out on our Specialty Restaurant Groups performance, which are our high end restaurants that we do not report out on individually but instead as a roll up, he noted a softening in spend for incomes $75,000 a year or less compared to prior year.

When the middle class is avoiding the $100+ meals that’s a good indicator too.

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
We had our earnings call Thursday. When our CEO reported out on our Specialty Restaurant Groups performance, which are our high end restaurants that we do not report out on individually but instead as a roll up, he noted a softening in spend for incomes $75,000 a year or less compared to prior year.
Dont forget gift cards for your VN bros for Christmas!
I ever tell you that you are my fav poster?

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
Abrams has a law degree from Yale. I doubt Barr got out of high school. Whoopi is also a couple of notches above Barr; even so, the Dems are wise enough not to invite her to speak at any conclaves.
Except that time she got in trouble for jokes she made at a Edwards fundraiser. Twice today I've had to correct you.

Record stick market, gas prices plummeting as US production increases. Record low sustained unemployment. Standing shoulder to shoulder against Russian aggression and halting it.

Yeah, he pales in comparison to some good old fashioned marching to a church and holding up a Bible to go nanny nanny boo boo.
If Biden is so great, then why did you say this?

No Trump. No Biden.

There is some conservative convention going on---and Roseanne Barr is one of the speakers.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She apparently came out drunk and screamed nonsense for several minutes. Oh, my. She is the perfect moronic MAGA redneck....

Roseanne followed Charlie Kirk, who seriously urged young women to get married and have babies //before they get a job.// Oh, my: That is the perfect formula for being dirt poor and miserable for the rest of your life.

What a lineup of fine thinkers!
But I'm sure if someone would have told women to cut off their t*ts or abort their kids, you would be all for it.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I thought conservatives didn't need or want government to play a role in their lives? So now you're blaming the government for your
problems? If you have problems or are not prospering, it must be your own fault--you're making bad decisions. Isn't that the conservative/GOP
credo?
Which is it?
For once, you make a good point.

Did Abrams ever pay back her student loans or taxes? Whoopi is just as much trash as Roseanne. You never have a high road over anyone else you rube!

I understand the dislike for Rosanne Barr. Why run down her level of education though? I thought you Democrats claimed to be party of the working man and woman.

Nikki Haley Gaining Ground In New Hampshire Behind Trump: Poll​

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is surging in New Hampshire just over one month before the GOP presidential primary in the state, according to a new poll.

Haley has the support of 29% of likely GOP primary voters, compared to former President Donald Trump's 44%, a CBS News poll released on Sunday shows. The figure is the highest percentage Haley has received in the Granite State during this campaign, according to the RealClearPolitics polling average.

A high percentage of those surveyed did say that Trump (66%) and DeSantis (45%) were strong leaders, compared to Haley (41%), while a larger number also said that Trump (51%) would definitely beat President Joe Biden compared to only 32% saying the same about Haley.

Trump Welcomed By Roaring UFC Crowd At ’biggest fan’ Colby Covington’s Fight​

Former President Donald Trump received a standing ovation upon entering the UFC 296 fight in Las Vegas on Saturday.

Fans high-fived the former president as he entered the T-Mobile Arena with musician Kid Rock and UFC President and CEO Dana White.

Nikki Haley Gaining Ground In New Hampshire Behind Trump: Poll​

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is surging in New Hampshire just over one month before the GOP presidential primary in the state, according to a new poll.

Haley has the support of 29% of likely GOP primary voters, compared to former President Donald Trump's 44%, a CBS News poll released on Sunday shows. The figure is the highest percentage Haley has received in the Granite State during this campaign, according to the RealClearPolitics polling average.

A high percentage of those surveyed did say that Trump (66%) and DeSantis (45%) were strong leaders, compared to Haley (41%), while a larger number also said that Trump (51%) would definitely beat President Joe Biden compared to only 32% saying the same about Haley.

Haley's Top Backers Include Democrat Donors, Silicon Valley Billionaires

Vivek Garipalli​

Vivek Garipalli, co-founder and executive chairperson of Franklin, Tennessee-based Clover Health, gave $1 million to SFA Fund in March. The health care entrepreneur is a consistent political donor who typically gives to Democratic Party causes.

Christopher Redlich Jr.​

Christopher Redlich Jr., a member of the board of the San Francisco-based Gladstone Foundation and the board of overseers at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, gave a total of $1 million to SFA Fund between March and June. Mr. Redlich, formerly chairman of Marine Terminals Corp. of San Francisco, now lives in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.

Except that time she got in trouble for jokes she made at a Edwards fundraiser. Twice today I've had to correct you.

You can never correct me, ace. I didn't say that Goldberg didn't make mistakes: I said she was a notch or two above Barr, which is obviously true. Dems and progressives try to avoid inviting imbeciles to speak at events whereas that is standard practice with conservatives.

You can never correct me, ace. I didn't say that Goldberg didn't make mistakes: I said she was a notch or two above Barr, which is obviously true. Dems and progressives try to avoid inviting imbeciles to speak at events whereas that is standard practice with conservatives.
She was invited to a Dem fundraiser. You have now been corrected twice on the same topic. How worried was your mom when you touched the same hot stove twice? From the article I posted earlier.

“It all followed some jokes she told about George W. Bush at a fundraiser for John Kerry (the Democratic Party’s ’04 nominee).”

Last edited:

Just don’t believe Democrats will trot Biden out in 2024. Surely they move to Gavin or even Michelle Obama. I’d even throw Andy Beshear in there as a competent candidate.

Speaking of Beshear, anyone from KY on this board? What’s your opinion of him as governor.

Y’all are against open shops and right to work laws.
Eleven percent of American workers are unionized--and of course the number/percentage fell dramatically over the last 40 years. If Dems
were controlling, the opposite would be the case. So nice try. The only controlling people are the employers who threaten, intimidate and sack workers who want to unionize, because they don't want to pay them better, fairer wages. The outsourcing of American's manufacturing sector and lousy wages for 35 years are the chief reasons for the shrinkage of the American middle class.

VN Store

Back