2024 Presidential Race

What’s embarrassing is your support of a racist party who cares more about illegal immigrants and Ukrainian citizens than it does its own citizens. The border is like it is because of ridiculous liberal policies. But none of you want to fix it. As dumb as Trump is, his wall solution is 100x better than anything your party has come up with. It’s strange. Israel has massive walls and our demented circus monkey president and the democrats now at their feet. Yet mention building a wall here and they lambast Trump for it. The party of hypocrites.
Redirection and deflection. Please address what he said about ingrams calls for the right to torpedo a solution as long as Joe is in charge.

Nobody wants to fix this, not even Trump. It's a wedge issue these guys want to twist you in knots over while they continue to rifle through our wallets.

I'd put this guy on the campaign trail and give him a position on the cabinet that could help catapult him in the next election.

Vivek Ramaswamy, Wealthy Political Novice Who Aligned With Trump, Quits Campaign​

A self-funding entrepreneur, Mr. Ramaswamy peaked in late August but deflated under attack from his rivals. He endorsed Donald J. Trump after dropping out after the Iowa caucuses.
  • Share full article

Vivek Ramaswamy sits and claps at a caucus site, surrounded by a crowd of people also in seats.

Vivek Ramaswamy during former President Donald J. Trump’s speech at a caucus site in Clive, Iowa, on Monday.Credit...Maansi Srivastava/The New York Times

Vivek Ramaswamy sits and claps at a caucus site, surrounded by a crowd of people also in seats.

Jonathan Weisman
By Jonathan Weisman
Reporting from Des Moines
  • Published Jan. 15, 2024Updated Jan. 16, 2024, 12:48 a.m. ET

Vivek Ramaswamy, the 38-year-old entrepreneur and political newcomer who briefly made a splash with brash policy proposals and an outsize sense of confidence, dropped out of the race for the Republican White House nomination after a disappointing fourth-place finish in the Iowa caucuses.
He then immediately endorsed former President Donald J. Trump for the White House.
“We did not achieve the surprise that we wanted to deliver tonight,” he said in Des Moines on Monday night.
Mr. Ramaswamy, who funded much of his campaign from a personal fortune made in biotechnology and finance, was an unlikely contender at one point. He clung closely to Mr. Trump, vowing to support him even if he was convicted of felonies, promising to pardon him if elected to the White House, and saying he would voluntarily remove his name from the ballot in states that succeeded in knocking Mr. Trump from the ballot as an “insurrectionist” disqualified by the Constitution.

LMFAO. She/He/They/Them will really have big problems when Trump is POTUS in 2025. This idiot/moron accuses conservatives of doing the exact same thing that they themselves are guilty of doing. The smirks on their faces say everything you need to know about these elite lunatics on the left & the anti-america America First agenda movement they are pushing.

Last edited:
Please, God, give us at least one decent candidate instead of a half dozen people that we have to choose who we despise the least.
Who was the last decent candidate you were hopeful in choosing as opposed to choosing the least despicable?

For me, I abstained from voting in presidential elections with McCain. But I can't affirm that I was hopeful about any candidate prior years. My first opportunity to vote was Bush, the first.

All for naught because Trump will not win the general election.
I would like to be able to vote for someone that I can look up to and admire. So far only one person (in my mind) makes that qualification and it isn't Trump or Biden.

This is a tough year. I will probably vote for DeSantis but he has 0 chance and I am not sure he is a great candidate either. I expect it to be Biden vs. Trump and my pocket book took a hit the last 4 years so probably going with Trump.

There really isn't a great leader we can look up to in the running.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
This is a tough year. I will probably vote for DeSantis but he has 0 chance and I am not sure he is a great candidate either. I expect it to be Biden vs. Trump and my pocket book took a hit the last 4 years so probably going with Trump.

There really isn't a great leader we can look up to in the running.

Biden will not be the Dem nominee.

Biden will not be the Dem nominee.

Yeah, a lot of the issues today tie to values for me. I think if we had a stronger culture, all of these other issues would solve themselves.

What made the West great was the "Victorian" values we had back in the day.

Today we cannot build stable families or marriages due to our culture/value system. Honesty and Integrity give way to cut-throat economics and materialism.

I do think some of the average joe Americans still have values but it is definitely not represented in our Upper Class anymore. The Democrats continue to push away these values. The Republicans often still cite to these values but they rarely practice them. We are doomed with both but less doomed with the Republicans.

History tends to follow this pattern though. We will only learn once our society totally collapses.

What is interesting is if we calmed down on the radicalism, America would probably do a lot better. Problem is that the media doesn't want us to do that.

Yeah, a lot of the issues today tie to values for me. I think if we had a stronger culture, all of these other issues would solve themselves.

What made the West great was the "Victorian" values we had back in the day.

Today we cannot build stable families or marriages due to our culture/value system. Honesty and Integrity give way to cut-throat economics and materialism.

I do think some of the average joe Americans still have values but it is definitely not represented in our Upper Class anymore. The Democrats continue to push away these values. The Republicans often still cite to these values but they rarely practice them. We are doomed with both but less doomed with the Republicans.

History tends to follow this pattern though. We will only learn once our society totally collapses.

What is interesting is if we calmed down on the radicalism, America would probably do a lot better. Problem is that the media doesn't want us to do that.

The only real way to calm down the radicalism is to completely overhaul the federal government, reduce it in size and scope to a point where it's almost inconsequential to the lives of the average citizen. Our federal government is to blame for the divide within the country. For decades now the feds have assumed more and more power and have too much control, often implementing one size fits all "solutions". Our polulation is much too diverse to have centralized control over such minor things as education and a freeking air conditioner.

The only real way to calm down the radicalism is to completely overhaul the federal government, reduce it in size and scope to a point where it's almost inconsequential to the lives of the average citizen. Our federal government is to blame for the divide within the country. For decades now the feds have assumed more and more power and have too much control, often implementing one size fits all "solutions". Our polulation is much too diverse to have centralized control over such minor things as education and a freeking air conditioner.

Interesting idea in discussions with friends. Trump could pick Speaker Mike Johnson for his VP.

Christian, Conservative, low key to stay away from Trump's ego, understands Congress, etc.

Mike Pence 2.0. Thoughts?

There is nothing radical about federal agencies. Your brain is radically deluded. What oppressive "control" over your personal life does the federal government maintain? Please answer the question.

fox is more responsible for the divide in this country than anything else, with the gangster a close second.

Education is not controlled at the federal level. It's managed at the local level.

VN Store

Back