2024 Presidential Race

There is nothing radical about federal agencies. Your brain is radically deluded. What oppressive "control" over your personal life does the federal government maintain? Please answer the question.

fox is more responsible for the divide in this country than anything else, with the gangster a close second.

Education is not controlled at the federal level. It's managed at the local level.

You're not the brightest florescent bulb.

Isn't this comical irony? I hear conservatives on this board--and around the country--blather in their nonsensical way about the loss of traditional "values"---and yet they still claim to support the deceitful, absurd gangster who used to stink up the White House and who doesn't have an ethical bone in his stinky, horribly corrupt body.

You're not the brightest florescent bulb.

You didn't answer the question, ACE. Typically evasive rube response. Let me repeat it: How does the federal government/federal agencies oppressively control your life?

You made the assertion that it does, so tell us in what ways.

You didn't answer the question, ACE. Typically evasive rube response. Let me repeat it: How does the federal government/federal agencies oppressively control your life?

You made the assertion that it does, so tell us in what ways.

I gave you an example, you are just not smart enough to recognize it. Maybe your emissions are set too low.

And I disagree with him on regulating abortion at the federal level. Is this supposed to be some kind of counter to my post?

You say the problem is too much power exercised by the federal government, too much interference in local matters and personal lives. And here is a stark example of your party's nominee refusing to adhere to the constitutional state's right principle which was the foundation of overturning Roe.

In my experience, everyone dislikes federal control ... until they think its a way to bypass local or state control they dislike even more. I have yet to see anyone be consistent about it.

I gave you an example, you are just not smart enough to recognize it. Maybe your emissions are set too low.

Here's your post: "The only real way to calm down the radicalism is to completely overhaul the federal government, reduce it in size and scope to a point where it's almost inconsequential to the lives of the average citizen. Our federal government is to blame for the divide within the country. For decades now the feds have assumed more and more power and have too much control, often implementing one size fits all "solutions". Our polulation is much too diverse to have centralized control over such minor things as education and a freeking air conditioner."

And your example is.....some vague reference to a "freeking air conditioner'? That is your big example of the federal government oppressing you and creating radicalism in America?

You're a joke. You spew a lot of rube nonsense and can't back up one twentieth of it. You don't even know how to spell: The word is "freaking." State of MAGA: Lots of nonsensical opinions almost never based on fact, poor dressers AND they can't spell basic words.

Carry on...Ace. I know you will. :cool:

10th Amendment..10th Amendment..
Geez some of yall hate the USC. Must be why you parrot democracy.

Southern states that have been controlled by GOP good 'ole boys have for years ignored (or tried to) federal mandates, regulations, etc and
do their own thing. They exercise a LOT of control over their states---in every way....and of course they're the poorest states in America.

You say the problem is too much power exercised by the federal government, too much interference in local matters and personal lives. And here is a stark example of your party's nominee refusing to adhere to the constitutional state's right principle which was the foundation of overturning Roe.

In my experience, everyone dislikes federal control ... until they think its a way to bypass local or state control they dislike even more. I have yet to see anyone be consistent about it.

I've been pretty damn consistent about the subject of federal power. It's you my friend that sways with the wind depending on the subject.

Here's your post: "The only real way to calm down the radicalism is to completely overhaul the federal government, reduce it in size and scope to a point where it's almost inconsequential to the lives of the average citizen. Our federal government is to blame for the divide within the country. For decades now the feds have assumed more and more power and have too much control, often implementing one size fits all "solutions". Our polulation is much too diverse to have centralized control over such minor things as education and a freeking air conditioner."

And your example is.....some vague reference to a "freeking air conditioner'? That is your big example of the federal government oppressing you and creating radicalism in America?

You're a joke. You spew a lot of rube nonsense and can't back up one twentieth of it. You don't even know how to spell: The word is "freaking." State of MAGA: Lots of nonsensical opinions almost never based on fact, poor dressers AND they can't spell basic words.

Carry on...Ace. I know you will. :cool:

You're not getting much mileage out of your posts. Take a break and visit one of the new national monuments none of the locals wanted.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
24 Presidential election has nothing to do with Trump or Biden and everything to do with Shapiro, Hobbs, Kemp, Whitmer, Evers, Walz, etc. All Democrat Governors, except Kemp.

The margin of fraud will be quite large to overcome in some of those States, especially PA and MI.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Nikki Haley says she Won't Debate unless Trump takes part as campaigns head to New Hampshire​

Republican 2024 candidate Nikki Haley said she would not take part in any more campaign debates unless Donald Trump appeared, throwing down a challenge to the former president Tuesday morning as the focus moved to New Hampshire's primary.

Nikki Haley refuses to blame Racism for third-place finish in Iowa​

2024 GOP hopeful Nikki Haley said Tuesday that racism is not an excuse for her third-place finish in Iowa.

“I mean, yes, I’m a brown girl who grew up in a small rural town in South Carolina who became the first female minority governor in history, who became a U.N. ambassador, and who is now running for president,” Haley said told Fox News’s Brian Kilmeade in response to Joy Reid’s allegation that she lost due to racism within the GOP.

Reid was quick to argue Monday that former President Donald Trump’s victory over Haley in Iowa was the product of the latter’s skin color.

“The elephant in the room … she’s still a brown lady that’s got to try to win in a party that is deeply anti-immigrant,” the MSNBC host said on caucus night. “It’s still a challenge. I don’t see how she becomes the nominee of that party with Donald Trump still around. I can’t picture it happening.”

Shutting down the border, enforcing our laws, preventing people from coming here is the only way.
It’s amazing the Dumb MFers who think we need to add more laws. Simply enforcement of existing laws solves the problem.
And who’s fault is the current problem of laws not being enforced?

VN Store

Back