2024 Presidential Race

What makes this even more ridiculous is the fact that Michelle birthed 2 children who look exactly like her. You sound stupid and childish, but that's never stopped you guys before.

You’re a sensitive one aren’t ya.

And what group of guys am I apart of by the way? Something I should I know guess.

Republicans against Trump

@RpsAgainstTrump

Judge Lewis Kaplan: “The fact that Mr. Trump sexually abused — indeed, raped — Ms. Carroll has been conclusively established.”

This quote should be on billboards and TV ads in every battleground state.

This is the guy that the family-values crowd and evangelicals wants to support? Oh, my! Disgraceful.

Democrats are the only ones who think someone would touch a deranged bat. I guess because you'd lay with her.

Reactions: davethevol

Occupy Democrats

@OccupyDemocrats

BREAKING: Illinois' superstar Democratic Governor JB Pritzker enrages MAGA by revealing exactly how Donald Trump's "big" victory in the Iowa primary is actually terrible news for his 2024 campaign.If you ask us, Pritzker absolutely nailed it...

Speaking to MSNBC, the governor pointed out that the poll numbers out of Iowa indicate that many Republicans are not onboard with the idea of another Trump term."Almost half of the base of the Republican Party showing up for this caucus tonight voted against Donald Trump. Think about that," said Pritzker."I think that is telling," he went on. "It tells you the weakness of Donald Trump and also the opportunity for Democrats because in the end, look, if the base doesn’t turn out for Donald Trump in the general election enthusiastically and Democrats turn out its base, this is all about, you know, independents, and independents don’t like Donald Trump."He explained that primaries tend to bring out the most hardcore, politically engaged voters. The fact that roughly half of them do not support Trump is ultimately a great sign for President Biden.

If if, and's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

ass-jim-carrey.gif

Typical response from MAGA--who ain't smart enough to engage in a substantive way. Ain't I right, Earl?

Typical response from MAGA--who ain't smart enough to engage in a substantive way. Ain't I right, Earl?
I’m a supporter of Donald Trump? Since when? And why should I engage with you Mick? I spent four years in the Marines. I have knowledge of the military and the people serving in it to know that you’re completely full of sh*t.

The rape occurred many years ago, Earl. It's been adjudicated in court. I'll take that over your lame, ignorant opinions.

Everyone is not looking hug on a homely outcast so they can claim relations like you think. It clearly shows even emo's with colored hair aren't safe near you. No one is fondling her even in your dreams.

The rape occurred many years ago, Earl. It's been adjudicated in court. I'll take that over your lame, ignorant opinions.

She wouldn't even get touched with your hands. Wait.......I take that back.

She is probably dreaming of the best case scenario of importance. The type that as you go to open the door at the same time you try to be a gentleman and let her go first then she claims "he's hitting on me".

VN Store

Back