2024 Presidential Race

You have no clue what you are talking about. The combat arms branches of the Army have always been dominated by whites, mostly middle to lower middle class white boys who join for various different reasons. And no, the military will not take whoever it can get.
Listen here Ace. Your personal experience is less valued than Turbos opinion pulled straight out of his bleep hole. Rube!

I originally liked Huckabee Sanders. I didn't agree with her, but she was well spoken and reasoned in her approach.

But then she went Full Trump Retard. And you never go Full Trump Retard.

Those that do inevitably are banished by him at the first sign of disagreeing (even minimally) or go bankrupt defending their own actions to avoid the inevitable crash.

This story is disingenuous nonsense. If the military is targeting more non-white recruits, it's because fewer white are interested in military service plus the fact that non-white recruits tend to be from lower(low)-income backgrounds and thus more likely to be pay attention to a pitch to enlist. A majority of the people who join the Army do so for financial/career reasons. Most of those who enlist are non-college grads without great career prospects. The military is thus a decent alternative. The military will always take whoever it can get.
ass-jim-carrey.gif

Agree that border security is a glaring problem, and the current administration has done nothing to help. However, saying migrants have made inflation worse is a stretch.
BTW, in regards to border policy, how do you feel about House Republicans refusing to work with the administration on an immigration policy?
Biden's team has apparently worked with the Senate (mind you, a lot of the effort has to do with the upcoming election) to craft a plan, but Speaker Johnson has already said it's DOA in the House because "Trump has told him he doesn't want Biden to have a win before the upcoming election."

IMO, it is this very type of behavior (by both parties) that have hampered any worthwhile legislation in many areas.
The huge problem I have with this proposed legislation is that it allows at least 5000 migrants in per day. That's over 1.825 million per year, and over 9.1 million over the next 5 years....All of which will need government assistance. It absolutely should be dead on arrival, and anyone who supports it is clinically insane.

The huge problem I have with this proposed legislation is that it allows at least 5000 migrants in per day. That's over 1.825 million per year, and over 9.1 million over the next 5 years....All of which will need government assistance. It absolutely should be dead on arrival, and anyone who supports it is clinically insane.
that is what we have now!

VN Store

Back